Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are your favorite Beyoncé videos?

JiU

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Dance For You is my ultimate favourite. That video has amazing cinematography and how it didn't win anything for best video anywhere amazes me. I've always found Beyonce's look and sexy image a bit overrated but she looks so gorgeous and sexy here, the best she's ever looked. Hold Up also gets my vote for being something really different for her and having great re-watchability, plus the great intro.

But honestly, her videos have never blown me away. Of all the artists who should be making visual albums, I wouldn't even put her in the top ten. Her videos mainly involve her doing the same tried and tested dance moves or just standing still/walking about/sitting. It wasn't until later in her career that she even tried anything genuinely controversial or taking a risk. Her video popularity since the beginning came from her dancing and how she looked, playing it safe was the priority. So, it was kinda odd how she's had a fascination with releasing a video for every song since Sasha Fierce because they're all so alike and interchangeable that I wondered where the appeal was for her.

Archived