question

Gaga's 5th biggest hit

Arizona Sky

Gaga's 5th Biggest Hit  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga's 5th Biggest Hit

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

So its pretty much obvious that her 4 biggest hits are Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, Born This Way. But how about her 5th? I think Telephone, The Edge of Glory, Paparazzi, Applause, Alejandro, LoveGame and Million Reasons are contenders for the 5th spot. What do you guys think?

I think Telephone, especially globally.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

are we talkin hits or slaps in the face

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Duella Dvil

Million Reasons will probably be a classic Gaga Record but only time will tell. For me it's a tie between MR TEOGG and Telephone

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Irrelevant

Telephone and TEOG

Million Reasons is way too new to be judged imo, Applause is definitely not the 5th

Alejandro and LoveGame are the most forgotten in this bunch.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Anveeroy

Telephone sold 7.4M and it was 1 in UK charts :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

migamiga

Justice for Paparazzi! I honestly feel like Alejandro and Paparazzi are bigger than BTW. If you look at the numbers, yes BTW is more successful but Alejandro and Paparazzi are still played on the radio regularly and are in people's minds more. BTW just kinda came and went.

Zaskar
5 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Justice for Paparazzi! I honestly feel like Alejandro and Paparazzi are bigger than BTW. If you look at the numbers, yes BTW is more successful but Alejandro and Paparazzi are still played on the radio regularly and are in people's minds more. BTW just kinda came and went.

Agree about Paparazzi! It screams "Gaga"...but not so sure about Alejandro. It goes  like this: Paparazzi, then BTW, then Alejandro :poot:

Infinity Wave

Alejandro, aka the song that made me a STAN

/thread

Colourful

Thrasher

Telephone, for sure.

It kinda annoys me though because Gaga would need something more serious or deeper between her ultimate hits,  like TEOG (which is extremely underrated and sometimes forgotten) or MR. 

Also, is LoveGame that big? Paparazzi and Alejandro are way bigger imo, especially Alejandro screams iconic here in Italy but maybe in terms of numbers it didn't so much to be considered one of her smash hits (compared to Bad Romance, Poker Face etc.)

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Bradley

Well Million Reasons might get nominated and possibly win at next year's Grammys, which Applause, Alejandro, LoveGame and The Edge of Glory didn't achieve, so there's room for Million Reasons to grow bigger.

But right now, it's probably Telephone.

GaGaAst

I voter for telephone. But even paparazi wae huuuuuugggee

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

MaryJaneHolland

Was Just Dance that big globally? I don't really think so, compared to the TFM singles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Dance_(song)#Charts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_(song)#Charts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_(song)#Charts

I'd say the top 5 are:

Bad Romance

Poker Face

Born This Way

Telephone

Alejandro

Archived