💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Final PLL episode ever [SPOILERS]

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Better than Marlene's writing. :air:

Could you guys believe that Marlene said in 2014 she read a fan theory about Spencer having an evil twin and that she thought it was extremely cool and well thought of?

She literally stole a fan's fanfiction ffffffffff bye

lmao :air:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Better than Marlene's writing. :air:

Could you guys believe that Marlene said in 2014 she read a fan theory about Spencer having an evil twin and that she thought it was extremely cool and well thought of?

She literally stole a fan's fanfiction ffffffffff bye

loooooooooooollllll I tried watching another one of her shows called Famous in Love and it was sooo bad :toofunny:

Haroon

That was a LOT squeezed into 2 hours :wtfga: Kinda annoyed in a way because it took something totally out of left field but also glad because it did end up making sense too :shrug:

Also I think they should've closed off the show with the goodbye scene, it had me overflowing with feelings :giveup: But then they extended it with 2 more scenes that killed the happy-emotional vibe of it :rip:

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, AIex said:

@ZiggyZiggs @LetsGetHigh the ending we deserved :selena:

I'm now convinced that they wanted Arian to be A early on but decided against it cuz the theme of the show was unconditional love, friendship etc. Marlene said in a recent interview that she'd thought about making one of the girls the actual A but decided against it cuz of the theme of the show and that's y she made A.D Spencer's twin. That way one of the girls is A but not really. Well, Bad decision Marlene :madge: 

beboskoukla

i think this should have been the first ending! we didnt need a charlotte ending this would have been amazing! its an amazing plot twist. This was a much better A reveal that the first.

i think the mona scene and the last scene with the "new" liars was bad. that wasn't needed.

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
On 28.6.2017 at 10:54 AM, jman said:

Let's be real though, did we actually expect anything better than what we got, given how the series has panned out?

actually i think that it would be cool if aria had a personality disorder and didnt even know that she was A / A.D this would have been cool but this ending is also really really amazing

xoxo, Katarina

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

That was a LOT squeezed into 2 hours :wtfga: Kinda annoyed in a way because it took something totally out of left field but also glad because it did end up making sense too :shrug:

Also I think they should've closed off the show with the goodbye scene, it had me overflowing with feelings :giveup: But then they extended it with 2 more scenes that killed the happy-emotional vibe of it :rip:

I think it was messy that AD wasnt actually relevant until like the last half hour :selena: Ive said before that I absolutely hate how quick they all figured it out just because of a book. I still hardcore believe they should have used that two hour space to reveal Alex and Cece as redcoats, Cece as the actual black widow, and then Aria, Ezra or both even as AD :stalkga:

OBEY
On 2017-06-27 at 10:28 PM, Teal Ambition said:

so anywaysssssss. Still salty they went with the twin theory but I'm glad they all got a happy ending so :giveup: 

I can't believe I've been watching this for 7 years, it's crazy when you sit back and think about it. I was 14 when it first started :cryga:

same!!!

LetsGetHigh

My main issue with this show and the writers is that they always seem to make someone irrelevant or unknown to be A. Listen, the Cece reveal wasn't great. But if you go back and check the previous seasons, Cece really felt suspicious and kind of weird. Most people probably were angry with Cece being A because it was a huge theory that everyone suspected.

With the A.D. reveal, it's just out of nowhere. Creating someone like that is lazy and bad writing.

Teal Ambition
11 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

My main issue with this show and the writers is that they always seem to make someone irrelevant or unknown to be A. Listen, the Cece reveal wasn't great. But if you go back and check the previous seasons, Cece really felt suspicious and kind of weird. Most people probably were angry with Cece being A because it was a huge theory that everyone suspected.

With the A.D. reveal, it's just out of nowhere. Creating someone like that is lazy and bad writing.

Couldn't agree more! The CeCe reveal was beyond disappointing and I actually quit watching the show after that. I caught up this year just for the heck of it. For the longest time I believed Paige was A but in the end I don't see how she would have motive to do all this to the girls. Then again, A.D's motive was pretty stupid so anything was possible :toofunny:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

11 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

My main issue is

838a33898f19ddda4df78fc0fcf51809--pretty

LetsGetHigh
Just now, AIex said:

My main issue is

838a33898f19ddda4df78fc0fcf51809--pretty

:air:

And the many red herrings, that's just LAZY AS ****. Don't get me started.

Archived