Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madame Tussauds gives Gaga's wax figure a Joanne makeover

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

Dayman
22 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

I used to think all of the figures looked good but they're all tragic now that I see them. :selena: 

It's because Gaga herself looks different and older than when they made them. She has really grown into her features more so and is at a better weight. So all of these resemble her in an exact period of time about 6 years ago - so putting newer looks on them just looks wrong.

Shipper

I honestly think it doesnt look THAT bad. 

Have you seen the wax figures from other countries!?!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Ooolong
17 minutes ago, Dayman said:

It's because Gaga herself looks different and older than when they made them. She has really grown into her features more so and is at a better weight. So all of these resemble her in an exact period of time about 6 years ago - so putting newer looks on them just looks wrong.

I get that, but I still don't think they're as great as I remembered them to be- regardless of what they're wearing. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Probglum

The thing that throws this figure off is that they're still using the The Fame era mould, and we all know Gaga's face changes throughout eras, so it doesn't even look like her anymore. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

actsleazy
1 hour ago, hahahahahahahah said:

it would look more like her if they removed all the facial features 

not even :ladyhaha:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

KingRedd

The overreactions in this thread please me. 

Anyway, it would probably take too long to make a new one but they should've did something with her face. Maybe they should send it to epione.

May I Read You? 😎

Miel

Do they retouch the face at all? They looked absolutely gorgeous when they first came out.

... but that was, like, 7 years ago.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived