Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Very important!!!

RockShow

Featured Posts

RockShow

Guys, you know that I've been trying to get Mariah Carey's attention for a while. Please RETWEET the following tweet: 

Hope it goes viral! She NEEDS to see it ASAP since she's in the same country as me.

PLEASE SPREAD THE TWEET AND RETWEET IT. :kara:

SPREAD POSITIVITY

Regina George

"Very Important!!!" :awkney: #Celeb :awkney: #SelfPromotion :awkney:

RockShow
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

"Very Important!!!" :awkney: #Celeb :awkney: #SelfPromotion :awkney:

Haha you got me! :staymad:

XXXXX

MARIAH THE GODDESSEST OF THE GODDESSES CAREY SLAY MAMA!!!! THAT WTB FROM ISRAEL SLAYYYYYED THE FU CK OUTTA ME!!! THE WHOLE CROWD WAS SINGING

edit: I'm sorry. I just watched the video and it was one girl singing along

we genuinely live in an attention economy. it's all about being noticed. Rupaul spoke at lengths about it the other day if i can find the interview ill share it with you

RockShow
1 minute ago, Jed said:

we genuinely live in an attention economy. it's all about being noticed. Rupaul spoke at lengths about it the other day if i can find the interview ill share it with you

No thanks

Before I support I have a question: Do you support Palestine having a separate country the same way Israel expects Palestine to support it's existence? :oprah:

Spoiler

JK LOL! just wanted to troll a bit. I hope Mariah sees your tweet! :hug: Did the other tweet of your mom seeing Mariah live get support btw?!

RockShow
8 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Before I support I have a question: Do you support Palestine having a separate country the same way Israel expects Palestine to support it's existence? :oprah:

Hide contents

JK LOL! just wanted to troll a bit. I hope Mariah sees your tweet! :hug: Did the other tweet of your mom seeing Mariah live get support btw?!

The other tweet got just 120 retweets. Thanks for asking and your support :hug:

LordEnigma

I don't know how old you are....

But you need to find something productive to do :poot:

Just some advice.

Archived