💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears says Manchester Attack happened in London at Selena Concert

Noah

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

But honestly a lot of Americans seem to think that London is the only place in the UK so you can't really complain at her for that one.

London is in the UK. Manchester is in England. 

Please know your geometry. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

She mistake Ariana for Selena, not a big deal, don't be dramatic

MTE

Stop spreading lies, she never said that, is there a video? or receipts? those are urban legends

Wow, you must feel very proud of yourself dumb shaming her

I'm not dumb shaming her. I don't care that she has made mistakes but with some of her comments, I really do question if she could find Seoul on a map. It's not big deal if she can't, I'm sure many Americans can't. 

TropicOfCANCER

how much do you wanna bet that when someone asks her about this again, she's going to say that she "gets her spanish girls mixed up"

drinkmytears
7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I can't find the Blackout one but I remember she got her producers/albums/eras entirely mixed up.

They asked why "It's Britney Bitch" was on Scream and Shout and she said will.i.am just suggested it in the studio.

she didn't say we worked on Blackout. The phrase is on both Gimme More and Scream and Shout

berlinforme

I know she doesn't mean it in a harmful way but her current mistakes with mixing up places (especially this Africa/Japan quote I've seen for the first time today :saladga:) and the lack of awareness make her seem not just a bit clumsy and cute as usual but actually stupid... Or maybe it qualifies her for president. :oprah:

baptism
13 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

its really a minor mistake to confuse Ariana and Selena. I'm sure the Manchester attack was the first time a lot of people really heard of Ariana.

plus Britney has confused London and Manchester before. Most Americans actually have little knowledge of the U.K. Outside of London. I live between the US and the U.K. In fact, a lot Brits don't understand how large America is at all.

It is NOT a minor mistake, it's really disrespectful to everybody present who was affected by the terror attacks and the families who lost loved ones. Beyond that, where's the source that shows Britney has confused London and Manchester before? Also it's not fair to say that American's don't have any grasp on the UK beyond London. That's quite a gross generalization and also fully inaccurate. 

Britney needs to get her **** together. This is pathetic. She's making a fool of herself. She should retire. 

drinkmytears
4 minutes ago, baptism said:

It is NOT a minor mistake, it's really disrespectful to everybody present who was affected by the terror attacks and the families who lost loved ones. Beyond that, where's the source that shows Britney has confused London and Manchester before? Also it's not fair to say that American's don't have any grasp on the UK beyond London. That's quite a gross generalization and also fully inaccurate. 

Britney needs to get her **** together. This is pathetic. She's making a fool of herself. She should retire. 

Google Britney confuses London and Manchester. She accidentally referred to the crowd as London in 2009.

Confusing Ariana and Selena is irrelevant. The attack was never about Ariana. She may have taken a toll mentally, but her and her family are fine and safe. I also commend how well she dealt with it. 

Terrorist attacks happen everyday, especially in the Middle East and they go unnoticed by he media. Can you please off the top of your head tell me where and when all of these attacks have happened?

why should Britney retire? She's selling out shows, making her fans happy, and looks the best she has in years. She's still killing it. An ignorant mistake that in the long run means nothing doesn't dictate a pop career.

and yes, I generalized. But from my experiences I have found Americans know little about the U.K. Outside of London, and Brits seem to think all America contains is New York, Florida, LA, and the White House.

Bradley
18 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Honestly, if I wasn't on Gagadaily I probably wouldn't know that this happened at Ariana's concert, too. All news reports I've seen only said that the attack happened at a pop concert. 

She is Britney Spears though, she works in the industry.

baptism
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Google Britney confuses London and Manchester. She accidentally referred to the crowd as London in 2009.

Confusing Ariana and Selena is irrelevant. The attack was never about Ariana. She may have taken a toll mentally, but her and her family are fine and safe. I also commend how well she dealt with it. 

Terrorist attacks happen everyday, especially in the Middle East and they go unnoticed by he media. Can you please off the top of your head tell me where and when all of these attacks have happened?

why should Britney retire? She's selling out shows, making her fans happy, and looks the best she has in years. She's still killing it. An ignorant mistake that in the long run means nothing doesn't dictate a pop career.

So she has confused them before and learned nothing from her mistake? I think that might even be worse. 

Also, knowing nothing about where the attack took place nor who's show it took place at and still commenting is both inherently disrespectful and also quite tragique. There's no two ways about it. Disrespectful.

Terrorist attacks are common in the Middle East. When they happen in Western countries and on a scale so great as the Manchester attacks it has an impact much greater on most of us than if there were an attack in the Middle East as it's an attack on the way that we live our lives. 

Maybe she shouldn't retire, but she should definitely stick to putting out flop albums and lip syncing in Vegas. She doesn't seem up to much else and she's making a spectacle of herself. 

Cuchulainn
17 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Highly Unlikely :toofunny:

:air: 

Oof. Actually It was quite funny when Britney accidentally mispronounced Kesha's name, but this "response" from Kesha was recorded before the X factor even happened.

The Surrealist

This woman has suffered enough from the media already, let her live. She doesn't have to know some singers names.

Who the **** cares whose concert it was? Jesus christ.

Born To Slay
9 minutes ago, baptism said:

Okay, this is a bit beyond now. Britney just didn't know where the attack was, it's not disrespectful, she's just a little ignorant of world affairs. That isn't a crime.

Shes great at her job. Her concerts are awesome and she released a pop masterpiece last year. She should not retire. She's Britney, bitch.

Archived