Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Bad Liar Really A Flop?

JiU

Featured Posts

First of all, I'm not sure if this should be placed in Entertainment Talk or Charts & Sales because from the description it says it's only about Gaga, so mods move it to where you feel it is appropriate.

To what I'm actually talking about, I don't think Bad Liar is a flop, or at least it is too early to judge. It entered the top 20 this week on Billboard, it's gaining traction, and it has a successful youtube mv that's pushing the song to chart even higher. Why do people consider the song a flop, especially in an age where pop girls are struggling? 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buddy

It's a moderate hit.

And the only Selena Gomez I like sans Love You Like a Love Song. :nails:

AlexanderMagno

Considering Selena is at the top of her game, "Bad Liar"'s chart performance looks like a flop.

Anyway I haven't been following it, and from what you're saying I see it rising slowly to the top, so I'd say it has a strong chance of becoming a hit.

The Senate

At the moment no. In an age where pop girls are struggling, it might take a while to climb the charts. I personally like the song. It's something different to what she usually does and the beat is simple yet catchy. Only time will tell 

HOTNebraskaGuy

I listed to it for a long time so no, it's not a flop to me. Charts will forever just be irrelevant numbers made up from the masses. 

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

It's a flop in my eyes.

93b.jpg

Those two flipped selena heads are triggering me :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PerfectIllusion

Of course it is not!!! Its been top 10 of itunes for over a week now and #15 on pop radio also the video gained 50 mln views in a week. 

Thomas P

It's a bop that will stay unpressed :whitney:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GagaXCollection

It's no.1 on my Billboard heart 100 chart

trisha-paytas-crying-gif.gif

ladygagaxcollection.com

Fiona Apple

It's definitely not a flop,but it is kinda underperforming for her standards. The song doesn't look like it has peaked yet though so..

Archived