• Bob the Drag Queen
    • Sasha Velour
    • One of the All Stars Season Winners - Alaska/Chad Michaels

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
57 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

RPDR+S5F+22.jpg

tumblr_n6bem3F3FF1qac1soo7_250.gif

Season 6 Laganja was the reason Xanax was created. Part of me really did feel for her because the stress and anxiety just got to her and she had a total meltdown but the other part of me is like "put your big girl pants on and suck it up". I love her now. She's grown so much 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, deadauntmonster said:

Bianca because she's insanely talented and snarky as hell. I channel her no ****s given attitude in my daily life.

I wish I had 1/10th of Bianca's sass haha. I want my own Rolodex of hate haha. I'd love for her to come and straighten up the HR department at work. Lol I'd be entertained for days haha

rumours
7 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Season 6 Laganja was the reason Xanax was created. Part of me really did feel for her because the stress and anxiety just got to her and she had a total meltdown but the other part of me is like "put your big girl pants on and suck it up". I love her now. She's grown so much 

Never in all 9 seasons have I cringed out of shear annoyance more than during Laganja's tenure on Season 6. I mean.... I cringed at Tammie Brown, but she was also oddly fascinating. 

tumblr_mj63g9QCow1qjo6voo1_400.gif

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Never in all 9 seasons have I cringed out of shear annoyance more than during Laganja's tenure on Season 6. I mean.... I cringed at Tammie Brown, but she was also oddly fascinating. 

Lol I think tammie is adorable in her own way

joemayzzin

tumblr_of0eo0_Yn_TF1qlvwnco1_500.gif

have to be honest when i say i'm not really a religious RPDR viewer BUT seeing a couple of episodes from past seasons and watching some of the queens kill it, really enjoyed Alaska, Bianca Del Rio and Alyssa Edwards cause to me they were the most entertaining!!! 

Talent
13 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Tammie is just something else. A mother****ing queen. She's on her own planet. The Björk of Drag Race. :giveup:

Teleport-us-to-mars.gif

giphy.gif

I love her so much. Crazy bitch. fjshfjsf

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

LaLuna

My number one queen is Bianca Del Rio. I love everything about her, her look, her personality, her sense of humor, her sassiness, her big heart. 

The runner-up would be Raja, I've loved her ever since I've seen her on America's Next Top Model all those years ago. She's the first queen who's made me gag with her looks on the show. 

My third favorite winer is Bob The Drag Queen. I'm not really into her style, but I love her personality and she's hilarious. 

Honorable mention: Violet Chachki. Her sense of style is out of this world and has yet to be topped IMO. 

rumours

I don't think anyone will ever be able to successfully land on planet Tammie. The planet is probably like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory mixed with the Fast and Furious movie franchise.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mcdu8myxJg1qdqllqo1_400.gif

LaLuna

My number one queen is Bianca Del Rio. I love everything about her, her look, her personality, her sense of humor, her sassiness, her big heart. 

The runner-up would be Raja, I've loved her ever since I've seen her on America's Next Top Model all those years ago. She's the first queen who's made me gag with her looks on the show. 

My third favorite winner is Bob The Drag Queen. I'm not really into her style, but I love her personality and she's hilarious. 

Honorable mentions:

Violet Chachki. Her sense of style is out of this world and has yet to be topped IMO. 

Alaska: She's really grown on me. I hate the fact that she eliminated Tati and Alyssa Edwards on AS2, but I love her. 

SiliconeMonster
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I wish I had 1/10th of Bianca's sass haha. I want my own Rolodex of hate haha. I'd love for her to come and straighten up the HR department at work. Lol I'd be entertained for days haha

I know right? My life would be so much better

Find your freedom in the music

weed

I feel like I've never seen any vulnerability from Bianca, so it's hard to like her totally lol, but I think her and Alaska are the best. Just very polished, charming, funny.

rumours
7 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

I know right? My life would be so much better

It appears as though most people are agreeing with you, cause Bianca is handily winning this poll. 

tenor.gif

rumours
54 minutes ago, Scathach said:

My third favorite winner is Bob The Drag Queen. I'm not really into her style, but I love her personality and she's hilarious. 

Honorable mentions:

Violet Chachki. Her sense of style is out of this world and has yet to be topped IMO. 

Alaska: She's really grown on me. I hate the fact that she eliminated Tati and Alyssa Edwards on AS2, but I love her. 

People really forget how talented Raja is. I am surprised she is doing so poorly (comparatively) in the poll. But yeah, some of her looks are :firega:

chrismugler
5 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Uhh... Sasha over Alaska?

:oprah:

Sasha Velour delivered really outstanding looks during this past season, based on art and abstract things that were well put together + she talked about important issue during the show that made me love her even more! + those finale lip syncs HUNTY, were flawless.

Spoiler

+ Sasha didn't offer anyone 10K to prevent her from elimination:staymad:. Alaska's a great Drag performer but the side I saw of her in All Stars 2 was not good for me.

5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Why.... Tyra was never bottom two, won like 3 challenges and had great looks on the runway. Just because she's a miserable c*nt with the personality of a dementor doesn't mean she didn't slay the race and won fair and square. I mean, Raven was a f*cking c*nt too on season 2.

Raven was on the bottom 2, twice, but she delivered amazing looks, great personality (I know she's a b!tch) and it's still relevant, as a winner of RPDR should be. The main thing that bother me about Tyra was her hypocrite look in front of the judges and her c*nty behavior during the show and well, several years later, we only hear about her when she's involved in messy situations. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Talent
3 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

Raven was on the bottom 2, twice, but she delivered amazing looks, great personality (I know she's a b!tch) and it's still relevant, as a winner of RPDR should be. The main thing that bother me about Tyra was her hypocrite look in front of the judges and her c*nty behavior during the show and well, several years later, we only hear about her when she's involved in messy situations. 

I LIVE for Tyra tho. She's so messy but SO funny, lol. fsjff Call her Miss Bitch. :gaycat:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived