• Jinkx Monsoon
    • Bianca Del Rio
    • Violet Chachki
    • Bob the Drag Queen
    • Sasha Velour
    • One of the All Stars Season Winners - Alaska/Chad Michaels

Featured Posts

rumours

Now that Sasha won Season 9 of RPDR, I was curious to get GGD's opinion on the following:

Who do you think is the best all-around winner of RuPaul's Drag Race? Who is the worst (least deserving) winner of RPDR?:reductive:

Moreover, is there anyone in a season who didn't win that you think deserved it over the actual winner?

Discuss Below.

Spoiler

Sorry about having to lump the All-Stars Winners into one poll answer (it limited me to 10 choices). If you pick that answer in the poll, please specify if you are referring to Chad or Alaska. :kara:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

For me personally, it was between Jinkx and Bianca. I like both of them SO much!

Sugarfall

I had a hard time picking between Raja, Bianca and Alaska who I all like a lot but I went with Alaska because she puts out so much content to enjoy even after Drag Race. As a non American who doesn't really get to see Drag Race queens live I appreciate that.

ItsTommyBitch

I mis voted :giveup: Didn't see all stars option...

I think its Alaska personally. Her drag is interesting, she serves looks, she can act, dance ish, and shes comedic gold, good at marketing herself... Very well rounded, and seems to be a decent person as well. I want her to push the envelope a bit more personally.

Also, shes in that 2% of Drag Music that is decent sometimes, so werk :classy: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Talent

tenor.gif

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

slayo

I voted Bob due to her infectious personality, humor, professionalism, and humility.

Make it stupid!

chrismugler

Bianca del Rio remains as the best winner of all seasons, including All Stars. I'm still pressed about Raven losing to Tyra Sanchez in Season 2 tbh. 

Spoiler

My rank:

1. Bianca del Rio

2. Sharon Needles

3. Raja/Chad Michaels

4. Sasha Velour

5. Alaska

6. Jinkx Moonson

7. Bob The Drag Queen

8. BeBe Zahara Bennet

9. Violet Chachki

10. Tyra Sanchez 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

rumours
1 minute ago, chrismugler said:

Bianca del Rio remains as the best winner of all seasons, including All Stars. I'm still pressed about Raven losing to Tyra Sanchez in Season 2 tbh. 

Reveal hidden contents

My rank:

1. Bianca del Rio

2. Sharon Needles

3. Raja/Chad Michaels

4. Sasha Velour

5. Alaska

6. Jinkx Moonson

7. Violet Chachki

8. BeBe Zahara Bennet

9. Bob The Drag Queen

10. Tyra Sanchez 

Same :giveup:

Ryusei

bianca tbh cause she never struggled with the challenges, always had polished looks and her humor is just one of a kind and so witty

Musery

rumours
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

Alaska deserves her own category.

I agree. The poll won't let me add more than 10 entries (9 seasons + 2 seasons of All Stars...... but I tried to at least have her and Chad be represented in the poll).

rumours
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

bianca tbh cause she never struggled with the challenges, always had polished looks and her humor is just one of a kind and so witty

This is very true. Once she made it to top 3, it was pretty obvious that she was gonna win that season. I didn't understand why some people I talked to thought Adore would win Season 6....

Archived