• Sasha Velour
    • One of the All Stars Season Winners - Alaska/Chad Michaels

Featured Posts

chrismugler
12 hours ago, MJHolland said:

When did I make fun of Sasha for her size :awkney:

Im criticizing her because she can't take a joke 

*insert Bianca illiterate gif* 

Yes, Alaska did offer that not as a joke and she followed up on it too and gave that money to charity 

Alaska is by far the best winner to come out of that show bar Bianca 

Of course, she can't take a joke about food because she has suffered eating disorders, smarty, I'm sure if you had suffered something like that you couldn't take a joke either. I still support my opinion, I prefer Sasha V:reductive:, so either you accept my opinion or stay mad, you decide, hun. xo:hug:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
1 hour ago, chrismugler said:

Of course, she can't take a joke about food because she has suffered eating disorders, smarty, I'm sure if you had suffered something like that you couldn't take a joke either. I still support my opinion, I prefer Sasha V:reductive:, so either you accept my opinion or stay mad, you decide, hun. xo:hug:

Hahahahaha

We all hate Alexis Michelle for not being able to take a joke about the SAME THING :ladyhaha:

GIRL -- RuPauls Drag Race made fun of Roxy Andrews for being abandoned by her mom when she was a kid at a bus stop 

AND SHE WAS A GOOD SPORT ABOT THE JOKE :ladyhaha:

You simply cannot be offended in this profession. 

*insert Jasmine Masters 'RPDR has done f*cked up drag'*

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Hahahahaha

We all hate Alexis Michelle for not being able to take a joke about the SAME THING :ladyhaha:

GIRL -- RuPauls Drag Race made fun of Roxy Andrews for being abandoned by her mom when she was a kid at a bus stop 

AND SHE WAS A GOOD SPORT ABOT THE JOKE :ladyhaha:

You simply cannot be offended in this profession. 

*insert Jasmine Masters 'RPDR has done f*cked up drag'*

This is why I could never do drag lol. I just couldn't be shady. I'd just wanna hug everyone lol. Roxy's story did break my heart because I know what it's like not to have a bio mom who's there. Yeah she was physically there but emotionally absent and it did some horrible damage for me psychologically. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

tonythewitch

My ranking would be this one, but I won't argue with anyone about their choices. Seeing how people have been online about the show since this past two years have been sad and alarming to me. 
Come on people, this tv show is special and one of the best TVshows ever because deep down, it's about LOVE. 
Why. The. ****ing. Hate??? ---> IT'S JUST DRAG! 

Also, this ranking isnt meant to be shady at all, I think all the winners and most of the participants are very talented queens, and I LOVE ALL THESE BITCHES <3  

10. Tyra
09. BeBe
08. Chad
07. Sasha Velour
06. Violet Chachki
05. Jinkx Monsoon/Bob The Drag Queen
04. Bianca Del Rio
03. Alaska
02. Raja
01. Sharon Needles

JusKeepBreathin

Violet was the clear winner from the first episode of her season. I like Bianca and I do think she is talented. But she's a one trick clown. I don't understand why she is so loved. I like Katya better than her and in a year where they had the most talented Queens like Season 3, 4, 5, 7 or Season 9, Bianca would have only made top 5. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Letmelivemylife
On June 27, 2017 at 3:10 PM, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Hmmmmmm - the 3 winners with the least amount of votes all have something in common...  I wonder what it could be???!   :oprah: :awkney:

OP: Hurricane Bianca is my favorite!  :D

Hahaha I love Hurricane Bianca!!! Willam and Shangela were hilarious

shangela: my feet hurt

willam: bitch that's cuz you wear cheap shoes

lol that's so me. 

Shangela: *points to willam* this free loading bitch is still on my couch

Willam: Bitch it's a futon!

Shangela: it's a professional sectional!!!! 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

bujibu

The least deserving is Tyra. She had a negative attitude the whole season (so did Raven), her looks weren't memorable and her Beyonce snatch game was atrocious, especially for a fan of hers. Jujubee should've won that season. 

Best all-around winner? Hard to say. Based off success I'd have to say Bianca or Alaska. For a winner from three seasons ago, she goes on nationwide solo tours, which a lot of the queens can't or have yet to do. Alaska has her music career and what not.

I think the most successful non-winner though is Willam, hands down.

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, bujibu said:

The least deserving is Tyra. She had a negative attitude the whole season (so did Raven), her looks weren't memorable and her Beyonce snatch game was atrocious, especially for a fan of hers. Jujubee should've won that season. 

Best all-around winner? Hard to say. Based off success I'd have to say Bianca or Alaska. For a winner from three seasons ago, she goes on nationwide solo tours, which a lot of the queens can't or have yet to do. Alaska has her music career and what not.

I think the most successful non-winner though is Willam, hands down.

Willam & Shangela!!!  :poot:

Egypt. W

Archived