Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Million Reasons Hits 1 Million pure Sales in the US

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fernster7

And half of this fanbase did not believe in the song. Slay Million Reasons.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
56 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

In "Million Reasons," romantic heartbreak is presented as a catalyst for riveting emotions towards her lover, Lady Gaga evokes them poignantly which captivates a plethora of people across the globe. It's one of her best ballads in all aspects. 

giphy.gif

This would've been the description of the song given by Gaga if it were an ARTPOP single

FentyGa
45 minutes ago, Ronk said:

can u win a million grammys for one song?  jk :giggle:  ... slay :rockstar:

Adele-Hello
giphy.gif

bumblebee

if Interscope didn't submit the song for the Grammy's the meltdowns would cause riots all over the states 

baptism

I hate that there are nine months until the Grammy's and it's possible the song will just be forgotten. This song has already succeeded every expectation that I've ever had for her though, I'm so impressed. When I first heard the song I was ANGRY, to say the least, especially after she described it as R&B lol, but I'm so happy with it in retrospect. 

River

We did it hunties!

I'm going to bow down to all of you and "pray" :pray:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MsSwan

Call me cynical– IDC. :nails:

How many of these sales are post Super Bowl? A song sells a million pure sales after 100m+ people hear it? What's Roar at again? 10 million? Save the SPS arguement. Pure sales? Still much bigger.

Drin Lon
18 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

How many of these sales are post Super Bowl? A song sells a million pure sales after 100m+ people hear it? What's Roar at again? 10 million? Save the SPS arguement. Pure sales? Still much bigger.

I wouldn't call you cynical, just ignorant regarding charts.

Comparing Katy in 2013 with a song specifically made for radio to Gaga in 2017 with a country ballad, yup, makes sense.

If you want to compare MR to another song you can compare it to Formation, premiered at the SB 2016, only peaked at #10, the lead single of Formation. That's the T.

freebit
12 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

The Super Bowl argument makes no sense because it just showed that people obviously loved the song when they actually heard it, despite radio paying it dust before. None of Coldplay's songs at the Superbowl got this much love, and there are even more examples too. And Roar was a big hit when digital sales still ruled and streaming wasn't what it is now, plus it was an easy digestible song that radio loved. 

Archived