The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

"What do you mean WE NEED THE CURE VIDEO is trending in Twitter?"

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Holy ****, Gaga is on Long Island! I'm shook!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Coachella baby said:

FatGa is  back :wtfga:

She has returned to her bigger body size, of course, but she is not really "fat". She is just plumpier and bigger again. 

Lextyr97
13 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

She has returned to her bigger body size, of course, but she is not really "fat". She is just plumpier and bigger again. 

I think it's just the dress lol

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

I think it's just the dress lol

no no there are multiple photos of her lately and she does seem to have gained weight but like who cares? she's a woman and women go through many weight fluctuations. Also Gaga has a tiny frame so even if she just gains 10 pounds it shows. As long as she is healthy we should not really care lol

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

no no there are multiple photos of her lately and she does seem to have gained weight but like who cares? she's a woman and women go through many weight fluctuations. Also Gaga has a tiny frame so even if she just gains 10 pounds it shows. As long as she is healthy we should not really care lol

Haha yeah you're right. I don't really care. I know she's put on couple pounds lately. I was just saying that I think this particular dress makes her look a little bigger

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Haha yeah you're right. I don't really care. I know she's put on couple pounds lately. I was just saying that I think this particular dress makes her look a little bigger

of course p.s I hope you know I was not saying "you" as in "you" lol more like a general "you" for the ppl having meltdowns over her getting bigger. :p 

AndrewGr
5 hours ago, Coachella baby said:

judgmental body-shamers are back too I guess.

tenor.gif

thehanyo
6 hours ago, Coachella baby said:

Let her have her vacation before she starts dancing and exercising all day, every day before and during the tour.

Miel

Coven teas X Thicc Mama teas

im gonna die i love her

3 points in and ready for more

Archived