đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga spotted with Taylor Kinney at hotel balcony

dontbesweet

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks so beautifully and currently, her life is PERFECT. She grossed more than other artists for only 16 dates, she gets praised for her current work - "The Born This Way Ball", she gets praised for her amazing voice, too (what can make an artist more happier, though?!), she is working on her next album and she already has made us going nuts about it, her perfume is the first black Eau de Perfum, I mean, ever, and people are already praising it before its original release date, she'll be visiting South Africa for the first time (other artists are visiting other/new territories besides North America and Europe 10 years later after the beginning of their careers), her fanbase is the biggest in the world right now from 2008, every artist wants to work with her, her boyfriend travels around the world for her, she has a wonderful family, what else... Her life IS ****ING PERFECT!

PS: I secretly envy her! :wub:

heavymlover

She looks so happy, and I think she reflects that on her work. I like that they try to have a normal life despite of having paparazzi everywhere.

giskardsb

Looks like she's decided it's ok to go more public with their relationship. Obviously she knew there were pap's out there.

MattyMonster

Can we just talk about her hair for a moment? It looks so beautiful :flutter:

AshlieghTaylor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2159910/Lady-Gaga-boyfriend-Taylor-Kinney-cuddle-Australia.html < VIDEO scroll to bottom :)

article-2159910-139F1995000005DC-550_634x605.jpg

article-2159910-139F1B10000005DC-512_634x677.jpg

NewUsername

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2159910/Lady-Gaga-boyfriend-Taylor-Kinney-cuddle-Australia.html < VIDEO scroll to bottom :)

shirtless Taylor :teehee:

Archived