Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I want Gaga to perform ALL the singles from Born This Way

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm

I'd wanna see her do Highway Unicorn. :excited2: Probably wishful thinking. Yoü and I would be fine too.

signing out

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIghtmareElm

She should at least do You and I, Born This Way, and Edge of Glory.  When was the last time she performed Applause?

PrinceOfTheStorm
12 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

She should at least do You and I, Born This Way, and Edge of Glory.  When was the last time she performed Applause?

Remember when people thought she'd do Applause for the Superbowl? Ha ha ha, neither do I. 

Bring back Applause :toofunny:

signing out

XXXXX
10 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

She saying that Yoü and I had incredible longevity on the tours do it should be continued 

She said that You and I & Born This Way are the only songs from BTW performed on tours which is not true

thopekas

she has to stop singing Y&I it has become the most boring part of her two previous tours,especially in ArtRave was so out of place and it felt that she presented it the same as in BTW Ball ,oh and the studio version sucks.I only loved it on Monster Ball but let it go already.MTN would be a good return,its a bop and no matter that it flopped it would give a good time for everyone so they can dance and have fun,same goes with the other bop that flopped away ...G.U.Y ,these two songs are so good live and they have great choreographies as well. Judas and BTW have to stay too,bops to the bone!! And i would also like TEOG but finally in the studio version,the piano-slow version is overperformed ,the studio version has to return and slay us again. So yeah she has to perform all the singles from born this way!(except You and I).

venusfly

I would love to hear G.U.Y on the tour, it was one of my favourite parts of the artrave

That J

I'll take whatever she gives because I'm just ready for another 2 hours slaying a room with LADY GAGA!   This show will be fire so don't worry. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

reditaccount288

I need her to perform some ARTPOP hits.

I freaking love venus !!

And some btw song like, highway unicorn, electric chappel, blood mary.

And a bit of ARTPOP vol2 would be awesome.

But i know this wont happen :awkney:

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

courtneylove

Off topic (ish) but do y'all remember when Hair was being promoted as a single on iTunes right before the album was released? I bought BTW, Judas, and TEOG as singles, but my one regret was not getting Hair because they all had different artwork! Ugh! 

Enigma

Opening the BTW ball with Highway Unicorn was dope :pray: I lowkey want her to open with Diamond Heart then she returns backstage and re-opens with Highway Unicorn :selena:

monketsharona

In terms of singles I think she'll do :

The Fame : Just Dance, Poker Face and Paparazzi (I have doubts for LoveGame as she sang it at Coachella)

The Fame Monster : Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro.

Born This Way : Born This Way, Judas, You and I, The Edge of Glory.

ARTPOP : Applause.

Joanne : Million Reasons (I have doubts for Perfect Illusion as she seems to hate singing that song live:yay:)

FentyGa
On 26/06/2017 at 5:33 PM, The Fame Monster said:

Poker Face and Just Dance from The Fame, Bad Romance from The Fame Monster, all the singles from Born This Way. But with ARTPOP, it's better that she just forgets the existence of the whole album.

giphy.gif

Archived