Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

La Maison Gaga News & Announcement!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Hi guys! I have some news to make and a few updates regarding my page.

Firstly, La Maison Gaga gained an epic new theme that I planned to do for a longer time. Everything has a clean, crisp and simple yet fashionable design and I thought the Tiffany & Co. shoot by David Sims was perfect for this. I've changed the template and look of all my social media - especially my main blog. Check it out here.

Another thing is that, after finally reaching over 10K followers on Instagram, you'll be able to get a lot of information and advertsiment in my Instagram stories now that I'll be collaborating with many labels and brands. So just view them as quick #ads and skip them if they bother you. I had many people ask me why there's suddenly advertsiments about floaties or other fashion accessories/products on my page.

DDMQgiYWAAAqhbh.jpg

Now to the little surprise. After interviewing emerging designer Hanieh Sabokbar, HAUS designer and tailor Perry Meek, "Joanne" hat designer Gladys Tamez and glamorous eyewear designer Kerin Rose, I've scored another great interview with a designer so many of you know. Can you guess who it is? The interview will come soon!

lamaisongaga.com

venusfly

I'm so happy for you that your project is growing this much, I'm excited for it :excited2:

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Venusfly said:

I'm so happy for you that your project is growing this much, I'm excited for it :excited2:

Thank you! It's really incredible and unbelievable considering it's just a fashion page about another celebrity. 

lamaisongaga.com

Irrelevant

I can't at how much La Maison gaga growing :giveup:congrats! :)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Irrelevant said:

I can't at how much La Maison gaga growing :giveup:congrats! :)

tumblr_og2q2jPVcS1u6n38po1_500.gif

lamaisongaga.com

HOTNebraskaGuy

I'm so proud of how far you've come! :wub:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

joannethenight
37 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Hi guys! I have some news to make and a few updates regarding my page.

Firstly, La Maison Gaga gained an epic new theme that I planned to do for a longer time. Everything has a clean, crisp and simple yet fashionable design and I thought the Tiffany & Co. shoot by David Sims was perfect for this. I've changed the template and look of all my social media - especially my main blog. Check it out here.

Another thing is that, after finally reaching over 10K followers on Instagram, you'll be able to get a lot of information and advertsiment in my Instagram stories now that I'll be collaborating with many labels and brands. So just view them as quick #ads and skip them if they bother you. I had many people ask me why there's suddenly advertsiments about floaties or other fashion accessories/products on my page.

DDMQgiYWAAAqhbh.jpg

Now to the little surprise. After interviewing emerging designer Hanieh Sabokbar, HAUS designer and tailor Perry Meek, "Joanne" hat designer Gladys Tamez and glamorous eyewear designer Kerin Rose, I've scored another great interview with a designer so many of you know. Can you guess who it is? The interview will come soon!

alexander mcqueen interview?

🌹

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, yilmazarinc said:

NNnnnnnn

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Miel

This is actually super exciting. I love LMG, and I'm glad it's/you are going somewhere!

3 points in and ready for more

LaMaisonGaga
6 hours ago, yilmazarinc said:

uhm he's dead.

lamaisongaga.com

Panchecco

lady-gaga-new-york-city+%25289%2529.jpg1410533431345_wps_32_The_Selfie_Hat_Acer

SLAAAAAAAY

I'm so happy your passion basically turned into a full-time job, so inspiring and beautiful to witness :diane:

LaMaisonGaga
18 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

lady-gaga-new-york-city+%25289%2529.jpg1410533431345_wps_32_The_Selfie_Hat_Acer

SLAAAAAAAY

I'm so happy your passion basically turned into a full-time job, so inspiring and beautiful to witness :diane:

Thank you so much! :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

Archived