💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on gay pride: "It's a time to shine light on equality"

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Lady Gaga, a longtime supporter of gay rights, says pride weekend is a time to shine a light on equality.

"This weekend is a time for us all to reflect on the importance of tolerance and the importance of bravery and kindness, (and) the importance of us supporting one another," the pop star said in an interview with The Associated Press on Friday.

(...)

Gaga said she's touched to witness the "beautiful pride that I see so many of friends and the LGBTQ community have."

"It's a beautiful pride that we all should be in awe of," she added.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/25/gaga-on-gay-pride-its-time-to-shine-light-on-equality.html

Queen of shining light on equality :gaycat:

(Like, for real tho, she is :diane:)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I just went to Pride for the first time and it was genuinely an amazing experience! I had so much fun and saw so many people that seemed to just love life. I'm glad I got to be apart of it. It was amazing to support everyone today. 

Just a side note, I'm a straight guy (contain your jokes, please) and although I've always been accepting of everyone, being part of this forum opened me up so much more and you guys are why I went to celebrate pride today. I love you guys!

Chelseaaaaaa

I wish she'd stop excluding herself from the community tbh.

OBEY
16 minutes ago, Chelseaaaaaa said:

She's not bisexual anymore :poot: 

prince
18 minutes ago, Chelseaaaaaa said:

Does she even identify as part of the community? I always thought she just did what she wanted whether it be sleep with men or women, has she ever identified as bisexual?

The Surrealist
39 minutes ago, prince said:

Does she even identify as part of the community? I always thought she just did what she wanted whether it be sleep with men or women, has she ever identified as bisexual?

She didn't. But she implied it heavily, like with everything she does.

prince
Just now, Sycamore said:

She didn't. But she implied it heavily, like with everything she does.

This is why i was confused about the whole Bi thing, part of me feels like she never admitted it and another part of me feels like she did! This makes sense 

Archived