"We need the Cure" is Trending WW

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit
3 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

Remember when she used to fling grade A cinematographic masterpiece music videos left and right and now we have to beg for mediocre music videos like peasants :selena:

i was about to defend her but i cant argue with this 

too spot on

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bette Davis
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

i was about to defend her but i cant argue with this 

too spot on

I truly wish I was wrong on this one :selena:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

3 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

God people are so annoying, can everyone just accept the fact that there isn't gonna be a video, she's been working on a movie, planing a tour, dealing with the death of her best friend, etc. she's human too she deserves rest and the fans acting like this is a "betrayal" are the worst she didn't promise a video nor does she owe us anything 

Contrary to ur views she does owe us everything, am sick and tired of hearing this anytime people request for stuff from gaga, we consume her products (music) we are customers and if we feel there is room for improvement then we can demand for it. It's a two way road if we aren't here then she isn't and if she is not here we won't! If she keeps lagging, fans will keep moving and then she will have no one to rely on, don't overestimate things, she brokers deals based on the size of her fan base, she's payed to promote things bcos she has a fan base 

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

This is what you get for believing a random guy with an "insider" friend :nails:

That actually predicted things unlike you know who

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

theahsfan
5 hours ago, Misaki said:

And before she canceles The JWT and A Star Is Born to work on her farmming bussiness. :trollga:

etgsQfS.png

Farmanne - An EP

1. Swine

2. Farmanne 

3. Dance In The Dirt

4. (No Power For An) Electric Chapel 

5. Gypsy

6. Scheiße (I Stepped In The ****!)

buttsicle
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Farmanne - An EP

1. Swine

2. Farmanne 

3. Dance In The Dirt

4. (No Power For An) Electric Chapel 

5. Gypsy

6. Scheiße (I Stepped In The ****!)

In a weird way I wish she'd make something like this as a joke.

I would piss myself if she did. :sharon:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Ronk
2 hours ago, Denys said:

Contrary to ur views she does owe us everything, am sick and tired of hearing this anytime people request for stuff from gaga, we consume her products (music) we are customers and if we feel there is room for improvement then we can demand for it. It's a two way road if we aren't here then she isn't and if she is not here we won't! If she keeps lagging, fans will keep moving and then she will have no one to rely on, don't overestimate things, she brokers deals based on the size of her fan base, she's payed to promote things bcos she has a fan base 

She owes us nothing.  What she has is the result of her very hard work and her talent.  As you said, we are consumers of her products.  If people don't like what she produces they won't buy it.  She's the artist in the creative sense of the word, and will create what she wants and doesn't need to pander.  If enough people don't care for her pop, she'll move on to jazz, rock/metal, Broadway, acting, or something we can't even imagine.  She's a person and should be treated as one.  She tells everyone to be themselves and do what they want, and those sentiments should be given to her in return.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
6 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

God people are so annoying, can everyone just accept the fact that there isn't gonna be a video, she's been working on a movie, planing a tour, dealing with the death of her best friend, etc. she's human too she deserves rest and the fans acting like this is a "betrayal" are the worst she didn't promise a video nor does she owe us anything 

Exactly.  People trying to run her life.  I said years ago that her own fans will someday drive her away from pop music.  Are we approaching that?

I live outside the space time continuum.

GypsyBabe

How embarrassing. Twitter monsters need to take it down a notch. They come off as so thirsty. :awkney:

Maybe we will get a video, maybe not. Let the woman have a vacation. Between promo for Million Reasons, the AMA's, the Super Bowl, 3 music videos, Coachella, and a feature film with a soundtrack, what more does everybody want? She's not a freaking machine. Not to mention that she has Rock in Rio and a world tour coming up very soon. 

Spoiler

I still do think that we will get a video though, and I'm here for it. :tony:

⚯͛

Antichrist
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

She owes us nothing.  What she has is the result of her very hard work and her talent.  As you said, we are consumers of her products.  If people don't like what she produces they won't buy it.  She's the artist in the creative sense of the word, and will create what she wants and doesn't need to pander.  If enough people don't care for her pop, she'll move on to jazz, rock/metal, Broadway, acting, or something we can't even imagine.  She's a person and should be treated as one.  She tells everyone to be themselves and do what they want, and those sentiments should be given to her in return.

amazingly written, love this post! :cryga:

5 hours ago, Denys said:

She owes us nothing we are the ones who buy her music it's our choice no one is forcing you or me to support her, of course she can be generous and say thank you (which she does) but she's a musician who makes music for herself to let go of pain or feel happy it's a joy to her and we just so happen to like what she makes, we can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do. And btw what is she lagging on assuming you are talking about the MV for the cure she never said there was going to be one, she's not lagging on anything she just finished making a movie and is about to headline a world tour. Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe she's tired and I don't know doesn't have the time to appease every demand made by every fan 

2 hours ago, Ronk said:

Exactly.  People trying to run her life.  I said years ago that her own fans will someday drive her away from pop music.  Are we approaching that?

I hope not people are so annoying thinking she owes them everything, they forget that she isn't some god or super human she's just a regular person who can't pleases everyone 

Archived