cXh0idB.gif

"And you need to cure youselves, I won't help you this time"

YWRjMTEwMmY3YSMvd2M4Y18yLTk2MU5UdmItNm5M

I need to know where this is from bc these gifs absolutely kill me

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, mic said:

I dont care about the video, but the comments in te topic made Me recall why she lost so much of my respect.

in past she used to say she loves us 24/7 and did everything to deliver the best material possible. Now as she has fame and mansions in her pocket she just enjoys herself and does what she likes.

its like ok she earned that money so it's not my business, but is she my idol still? Not really, visiting this forum is just a habit at this point, I barely care about what she's doing. And that's a huge pity coz her potential was huge, she could be the ultimate music legend.

Tea as ****! All those little monsters pretending to care more than those asking to be treated like they were used to are the worse. I want to hear Gaga on the radio more, I want to see her on my tv, I want gaga to make headlines, I love Gaga she's an entertainer and that's the only job I know she's got rn, every other thing is secondary in our relationship, if she's sick I want her to get well, I don't want her to over stress herself but I also don't want her to leave me thirsty anytime she feels like 

Ken Zahn
On 6/25/2017 at 0:10 PM, Chrastapher said:

God people are so annoying, can everyone just accept the fact that there isn't gonna be a video, she's been working on a movie, planing a tour, dealing with the death of her best friend, etc. she's human too she deserves rest and the fans acting like this is a "betrayal" are the worst she didn't promise a video nor does she owe us anything 

This is so true!! thanks for standing up and being a true monster:wub::tony::D

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Enceladus
On 25.6.2017 at 9:03 PM, LostSpark said:

But do we really need a video? I mean I'd love to see The Cure music video, but isn't it too late?

I guess so

Archived