💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga MV Hunks: Where Are They Now?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Ever wonder what became of some of the fine specimens of manhood in Gaga's music videos?

I put my unquenchable gay thirst to use and did a bit of internet digging to find out what they've been up to lately. Spoiler alert: they're still hot.

gretdiva4.gif

1. Emotionally Checked Out Strip Poker Player in "Poker Face", aka Russell Welker

lM1FRFP.jpg

300x300.jpg

His instagram is (unfortunately) private, but I found a quick bio of him on HughSimms.com, a company he now models for that makes handmade neckties/bowties. Russell is 6'2" and enjoys "riding motorcycles, playing guitar, surfing, sailing, and snowboarding".

jfR5e38.jpg?1

According to the author of the bio, he is "extremely humble" and is a great guy to grab beers with.

JS51061744.jpg

2. Ungrateful Pasta-Eating Boyfriend in "Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)", aka Johnny Markoudakis

O4IGjvi.jpg

3634371281_ccfd64bded_n.jpg

Not really sure what he's been up to tbh. The last time he tweeted was in 2010 and his last instagram post is from 2013. The only thing I could find was an appearance he made in a Good Morning America feature from 2012 on "Brotox" -- botox for men :madge:

Through the power of Brotox, Johnny was able to get rid of his frown lines, and claimed that people have told him that he looks less stressed.

article-2084223-0F6435FF00000578-868_306article-2084223-0F64360B00000578-88_306x

Epione is Shooketh

2ivz0vo.jpg

3. Alejandro/Roberto/Fernando in "Alejandro", aka Evandro Soldati

i201117.jpg

Evandro is a Brazilian model with a flourishing career; according to Forbes he was the 7th most successful male model in the world of 2008. He's modelled for big names like Guess, Dolce & Gabbana, and Armani. 

He loves to camp and ride his bike:

And no, he's not a hunty :selena:

Whew let me just

xfiBTKA.gif

Okay I'm good

4. The Man With the Golden Chin in "Bad Romance", aka Jurij Bradač

712981_1304976141369_full.jpg?v=13049765

60756589.jpg?44af

According to TMZ the 43-year old Slovenian model and actor was arrested for drunk driving twice in less than two months last year. After his first DUI in October 2016, he pled no contest and was put on probation. He was arrested again in November 2016 for crashing into the wall of a gas station -- an offence which may come with mandatory jail time. He also refused to take a sobriety test, so his license has been automatically suspended for one year. 

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you not drink and drive

3721D85100000578-3735507-image-a-23_1470

5. The Man in the Golden Speedo in "G.U.Y", aka Ajdin Sefer

Gaga-And-Me-Screenshot-JPeg.jpg

Can't. Write. 

Scrolling. 

Through.

Instagram.

Feed.

praying.gif

m7Hq3Im.gif

18.gif

This thread is cancelled everyone go home

maNOMnX.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn

A thread that is both hilarious AND useful for research? I could not believe it 

straw-kween-4.gif

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

What about that mad lover from You and I? :gaycat:

giphy.gif

FentyGa
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

What about that mad lover from You and I? :gaycat:

giphy.gif

Noah X
11 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

2ivz0vo.jpg

oh my gosh her nose is so big without that contour and makeup.

Archived