💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

✝ The TEOG MV Fanclub ✝

teawhore

Featured Posts

teawhore

Who here thinks that that mv is gorgeous, overwhelming, and absolutely incredible.

♡ nyc ♡

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teawhore
Just now, maxblac said:

Best video of the BTW era other than Judas

YAS HONEY

♡ nyc ♡

It's a beautiful MV :diane: People hate it cause it was supposed to have so many things that didn't happen because of the "creative differences", also because it looks rushed and they can't see how good it is. Even I was very angry when it got out but then the anger passed and it touched me. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

teawhore
Just now, M Monstre said:

I think it's a fantastic MV tbh

2 minutes ago, Red said:

It's a beautiful MV :diane: People hate it cause it was supposed to have so many things that didn't happen because of the "creative differences", also because it looks rushed and they can't see how good it is. Even I was very angry when it got out but then the anger passed and it touched me. 

YAS

♡ nyc ♡

Fernster7

giphy.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

teawhore
Just now, Fernster7 said:

giphy.gif

What's this ?

♡ nyc ♡

Fernster7
Just now, GAGASGODDESS said:

What's this ?

A visual representation of this fanclub.:green:

I must say tho that I love the color palette of the music video, it's so pretty.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

teawhore
Just now, Fernster7 said:

A visual representation of this fanclub.:green:

If you're gonna try to start drama, my recommendation is leave and try taylordaily.com

♡ nyc ♡

andreas85

I've always loved it. Just watched it again a while ago and enjoyed its simple beauty.

Fernster7
6 minutes ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

If you're gonna try to start drama, my recommendation is leave and try taylordaily.com

My God stop being so bitter. It's a joke.

AvGqjG.gif

And I love Taylor so I'll be glad to do that.:rockstar:

AlexanderMagno

Thank God the original concept was dismissed. This song deserves a simple, emotional video. Take note MillionReasonsGa, there was a time when you knew how to make an extraordinary simple video.

The video is a temple. It has only classic Versace clothes, which on its own is already iconic. An incredible homage, just like Gaga did for McQueen during The Fame Monster.

It is so representative of Gaga's life. More than anything she has given has with Joanne. In The Edge of Glory, we have the street she grew up in, herself and only herself, dancing in New York City. There is no great story and concept, but there still is a dreamy athmosphere that takes us back to a younger Stefani, living halfway reality and fantasy. And, of course, Clarence Clemons, both an homage to himself and Gaga's inspiration,

The Edge of Glory is a powerful, emotional song and it has the video it deserves. Thank you.

Archived