💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson died 8 years ago today

Supersonic

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

I remember my wife calling me from work because she knew I had been out all day. 

-Mark

That J

I remember where I was when he died too.   It was one of those moments and you knew it at the time.   What's really cool, to me, is how it's not even overrated.  His music, story, legacy, everything was amazing to witness.  You'll never see that again!   I think I'll play some "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"......

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
4 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I can't believe he was only 50, its just so tragic.

What a life in only 50 years too.   Wow. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Kermit

@PartySick Dom oh my god 

OT : 

This just made me miss him more than I ever have in the past 8 years. 

I still remember when my brother came in my room, took my remote and turned to the news while saying "Michael Jackson's dying". 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Mikey Monster

I remember this day like it was yesterday. My brother ran into my room and told me and my stomach just dropped and I was in utter shock. we turn on CNN and it was just gasps. It's one of those days I'll never forget and I will always remember where I was. The day the King of Pop died. Such a sweet man and the only thing that was bigger than his talent was his heart. RIP Michael. Love u so much!!!❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

AlexanderMagno

It's really weird how Michael Jackson's death is something everyone remembers. Like 9/11, or their wedding day. It's admirable, I don't think any other pop star will be able to cause that impact.

venusfly

I was the biggest stan for Michael when I was a kid, my parents would always get me his vinyls and other cool stuff for my birthdays... I remember the day he died because my dad woke me up early in the morning to tell me and kept me off school.

I don't think I've listened to an MJ album in full since he died :S

Chromatislaps

I couldn't believe it, and I had acquired 2 tickets for This Is It  the day prior to his death :giveup: I was devastated, I just refused to believe it :cryga: 

LuvitLevit

I was at work when i heard the news.   It was so devistating, i went home early.   They say when famous people you grow up loving pass away, you're not sad because you knew them, you're sad because they helped you know yourself

Archived