💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Susan Boyle attacked by gang of up to 15 teen thugs

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

"Horrified witnesses told ­how Britain’s Got Talent star Susan Boyle has been ­subjected to a terrifying barrage of insults and intimidation.

The singer has been hounded by a gang of up to 15 youths who prey on her near her home.

The abuse has become so bad that a spokesman for the 56-year-old singer last night said they were planning to call in police to ensure her safety – as it also emerged the gang was behind a string of attacks on other locals.

One witness blasted the mob for deliberately targeting SuBo.

She has Asperger syndrome, which affects her ability to make sense of the world and process information.

In one incident the gang, mainly boys, set light to paper and threw it at her."

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britains-talent-star-susan-boyle-10682602

Poor sweet Susan :ohno: Kids are really awful sometimes. I hope they get locked in.

Ryusei

wtf these people need to  be locked up and get the **** beat out of them how dare they

Musery

Who the **** does these types of things and why? :saladga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AJH219

This is why I despise children :madge: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

blackpink

Kids can be such disgusting rats sometimes :neyde: 

Poor Susan. Why would people target her? 

GagaMyBlood95

Why would they do that to her?

I simply can not understand the hate some people express over others for literally no reason whatsoever.

If I was 'in charge', I would put them all into a nice military campus or something similar so they learn about discipline, respect and how to be grateful for the things you have.

Emigrante

I can't believe this. What is wrong with people. :( 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

StrawberryBlond

Oh, the youth of Scotland are still being little sh**s, are they? This nonsense just takes me right back to my schooldays. I don't know why it is, but our young people have such an intolerance towards learning difficulties and the use of "mongo" and "mong" to describe anyone with a mental disability is unfortunately still all too common. Disabilities are definitely still one of the biggest reasons upon which it's considered ok to be nasty to someone about and it's shameful. I hope this little toerags are put in a young offenders institution to ensure that Susan and no one else in her area has to deal with them as they just try to go about their daily business. Stories like this just boil my blood, really. So much for kids being glued to Facebook these days. There's still a great number of them out on the streets, causing trouble for no reason. It's like, wouldn't you rather be having fun than harassing innocent people? There's ways to have fun and rebel without annoying other folk.

Mirages

If my kid ever does something like this Imma drag them through the pits of hell.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Lion Heart

Lock them up :wtf: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

That J

Why call out a disease Susan may have when it's those tyrants with the real problem?   Lock the little bitches up and leave the lady alone!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

And we hear about this because of who she is, but shits like this are all over the world.

Generation of the future my ass, its the generation of entitled doom

Archived