RepentingSinner

The song is called "AAA".

Edit: Clarification: Your title looks like the song is called The AAA Girls

Blake
4 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

The song is called "AAA".

Edit: Clarification: Your title looks like the song is called The AAA Girls

This. Title of the topic doesn't make sense. :toofunny:

What a dedicated Drag Race fan OP is. :whitney: (Sarcasm so jk)

Noah
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

What a dedicated Drag Race fan OP is. :whitney: (Sarcasm so jk)

Don't you want to go back to stanning Little Mix? or Harry Styles? or Gaga? :sis: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Letmelivemylife
10 minutes ago, Noah said:

No one posted this :emma: 

Haha I always describe it as its 3 "sisters" and Willam is the artsy, quirky misunderstood sister. Courtney is the fun bubbly sister. Alaska is the gorgeous popular blonde bombshell that all the girls want to be and all the boys want to date. 

Lol my oldest sister would be Alaska haha. My oldest sister has always been "stop traffic" gorgeous. She's a spitting image of our mother.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

I am so over Drag Queens recently.......... there whole shtick...... like......... meh.......

this song is not catchy, good, enjoyable.... it's just..... bad.

In the words of Jasmine Masters "RPDR fvcked up drag" & I feel like it's coming to the part of "for good"

and these three are even considered some of the top queens of their industry while they are releasing $h!t like this....... QUESTIONABLE!

LUO YI

American Apparel Add Girls was a lot better :poot:

love Alaska tho

The night sky tells all

Illuminati

The intro gave me mad nostalgia :cryga: Idk how it even happened but AAA Girls the song was one of my summer jams a few years ago and like it brings me back so many (gay) memories.

ItsTommyBitch
44 minutes ago, Juvi said:

I am so over Drag Queens recently.......... there whole shtick...... like......... meh.......

In the words of Jasmine Masters "RPDR fvcked up drag" & I feel like it's coming to the part of "for good"

and these three are even considered some of the top queens of their industry while they are releasing $h!t like this....... QUESTIONABLE!

Drag Music has almost never been serious as you are making it seem :air: Tbh, 90% of drag music is referential and comedic or just playing characters, its not supposed to be made to be a top 40 hit or anything :gum: Its just fun.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Blake
1 hour ago, Noah said:

Don't you want to go back to stanning Little Mix? or Harry Styles? or Gaga? :sis: 

Little Mix, Harry and general Drag is my thing boo, don't come for me xoxo

48 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Drag Music has almost never been serious as you are making it seem :air: Tbh, 90% of drag music is referential and comedic or just playing characters, its not supposed to be made to be a top 40 hit or anything :gum: Its just fun.

well......... Than that should/is change(ing) with drag queens like Adore Delano sooo............

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Juvi said:

well......... Than that should/is change(ing) with drag queens like Adore Delano sooo............

No offense but Adore has like 5 good songs and the rest could be a Manila Luzon b-side.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

No offense but Adore has like 5 good songs and the rest could be a Manila Luzon b-side.

okaaaay............. sure. Your feelings than.

prince
1 hour ago, Juvi said:

You're acting like they should be taken seriously. 

RPDR didn't ruin drag, it's these over the top fans that are ruining it! Don't take it so seriously, drag queens are a breath of fresh air, they have fun and laugh and make jokes at things, they aren't PC! Just like pop stars drag queens are forms of escapism and they comment on politics, pop culture and everything else in their own way. This song is a bit of fun, stop over analysing it. 

At the end of the day, they're men in make up and wigs. It's all a laugh and a bit of fun and a lot of queens are a head of their time. Just like pop stars take elements of the gay community and commodify off of it, they also take elements of drag and drag performance. These queens deserve credit tbh 

Archived