rumor

Gaga in talks to play Dazzler in X-Men

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jorge Gonzalez Varela

That's the same page said DWUW video was leaked days ago...

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

DeanWinchester

She'd be such a good fit. Id love to see that. Although I always thought she'd be Harley instead

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

Ok nvm reading the katy posts killed my hype

:bye:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Kermit
7 hours ago, Sizzily said:

The director posted this on April fools day 4 years ago.

Bryan was taken off as director for X Men Dark Phoenix, thank God.

Fox won't even hire an actual director for that movie, they're using a screenwriter.

He's an ass for leaving production for X Men The Last Stand to do Superman Returns.

and god no, didn't Taylor Swift already eye this roll? The franchise is getting bad enough.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

+ I'm not sure why they'd mishandle Dazzler's character by bringing her out in the blue into Dark Phoenix. They need to get a hand on better writing and plotlines.

Though, it'd be nice to see her appear as a brief cameo with no real dialogue and only singing/dancing/dazzling. Gaga's acting dialogue hurts my brain.

+ Gaga already has a standing relationship at Fox Studios, so who knows...

Either way, there's no credibility here and we need to stop getting far into things without any authentic word or stance.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Dayman

Please no. The X Men movies always disappoint. Either DC or Marvel cinematic universe needs to be for her.

Zilla

she should DO IT but the franchise is a bit weak so maybe not but yeah

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ryhanna

The second Dazzler was announced for the next movie I knew there would be a rumour like this lol

Xoxo Adriana

The X-Men movies are popular asf so she would get so much exposure for that:excited2:

Archived