💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga in talks to play Dazzler in X-Men

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

blackpink

Omg don't play. I love X-Men and the current franchise. I always thought Dazzler would fit Gaga perfectly, so I hope she would do it!

But it's probably not happening lbr :sweat:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Only the carnal presence of Jesus Christ in that movie would have saved it from the flop

:toofunny: Too bad, I was really looking forward to the movie, the first one was so much fun!

1 minute ago, berlinforme said:

But let's be fair and say that Machete is a trashy movie that I personally would never pay a penny for and AHS Hotel was incredibly bad in general, you can't say it's Gaga's fault. 

Well the whole idea behind the Machete franchise is to be tasteless, shallow and messy and it worked for the first movie, unforutnatelly the second :wtfga: Gaga wasn't bad in AHS and I really loved how you could see how she was improving from episode to episode, my problem with the season was writing - it was all over the place, the idea behind it was great, should have had more intricate and consistent plot lines and they should have cut some characters...(also they've done ghosts in season 1, should have left only vampires, the demon - and mainly utilize and explore him more since he was the creation of the characters sins - and the ten commandments killer).

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

Omg don't play. I love X-Men and the current franchise. I always thought Dazzler would fit Gaga perfectly, so I hope she would do it!

But it's probably not happening lbr :sweat:

Let's just hope Snake doesn't get it instead of Gaga and if Gaga gets it let's hope they don't cut her scenes as they usually do :saladga:

Wixson
16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I like the idea of her playing a superhero but I would like it to be different from her singer persona. Apparently Dazzler and Gaga are both very similar personas and remember how people said The Countess was basically Gaga acting herself?

But wouldn't this be different? I mean, The Countess was a role created for her, this character's been around already so every similarity is actually a plus. 

Side note: this "rumor" was started by her own fans replying "GAGA" to every comment section, tweet or Facebook article about the film. It's not even a rumor until at least a verified source starts talking about it. :trollga:

blackpink
16 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Let's just hope Snake doesn't get it instead of Gaga and if Gaga gets it let's hope they don't cut her scenes as they usually do :saladga:

So true. The poor sis Jubilee was reduced to being on the Deleted Scenes :rip: 

yes and

I'D BE HERE FOR THAT 
ITS PERFECT ROLE 

$_1.JPGtumblr_nv1uimDiG61qj5upro1_500.jpg 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Mirages
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

So true. The poor sis Jubilee was reduced to being on the Deleted Scenes :rip: 

The sad thing is this happened the second time they tried to bring Jubilee around, she was cut from X2 as well. :toofunny:

Mirages
2 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

I'D BE HERE FOR THAT 
ITS PERFECT ROLE 

$_1.JPGtumblr_nv1uimDiG61qj5upro1_500.jpg 

I mean:

LadyGaga_vs_Dazzler_852x426_01.jpg?itok= 

yes and
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

I mean:

LadyGaga_vs_Dazzler_852x426_01.jpg?itok= 

ladygaga-dazzler.jpg

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Red said:

I don't know but it looks like still this year or early next year since it comes in 2018

They are filming it now

Panchecco

I think the news is fake + PLEASE SHE CAN'T GO TO MARVEL SHE MUST PLAY POISON IVY :giveup::giveup::giveup:

1 minute ago, Unites said:

They are filming it now

Thanks for the info :hug: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

I think the news is fake + PLEASE SHE CAN'T GO TO MARVEL SHE MUST PLAY POISON IVY :giveup::giveup::giveup:

0fc.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived