Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga in talks to play Dazzler in X-Men

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

How can you not be a fan of fictional movies when a majority of movies made are fictional??? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actsleazy
14 minutes ago, Red said:

Dazzler is Gaga, they look so much alike and Dazzler is a 80s-inspired singer, Gaga is just perfect for the role

inb4 if she gets the role and gets a musical number she ignores all her 80's sounding bops and sings MR even though it would be 3 years old by then

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Melisandre said:

How can you not be a fan of fictional movies when a majority of movies made are fictional??? 

not a fan of movies in general

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I like the idea of her playing a superhero but I would like it to be different from her singer persona. Apparently Dazzler and Gaga are both very similar personas and remember how people said The Countess was basically Gaga acting herself?

But if this movie comes out next year (so does ASIB), people will be double exposed to Gaga as an actress. I think that would be super cool!

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Just now, actsleazy said:

inb4 if she gets the role and gets a musical number she ignores all her 80's sounding bops and sings MR even though it would be 3 years old by then

Yeah and then she is brutally murdered by the X-Men comic fans

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Red said:

Yeah and then she is brutally murdered by the X-Men comic fans

What if she debuts LG6 lead single there? :usrs:

actsleazy

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

LG6? what's that?

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, actsleazy said:

LG6? what's that?

I mean... J2 :selena:

berlinforme
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I like the idea of her playing a superhero but I would like it to be different from her singer persona. Apparently Dazzler and Gaga are both very similar personas and remember how people said The Countess was basically Gaga acting herself?

Did 'people' say that or the people here on GGD, though? :poot:

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

As long as it's 80s or 90s inspired X-Men fans won't complain :laughga:

In fact, it has to be 90s inspired cause the movie will be set in 1991

Mirages
7 minutes ago, Red said:

Honey, Lady Gaga will bring all the dollars to the yard + they don't want Little Monstruosities to appear with torched and sticks in front of the Fox building

Unfortunatelly, Gaga still has to prove her box office value. I mean she didn't bring much audience to Machete Kills the movie gross was 5 million short of its budget, but that was during the ARTPOP era and the movie is hillariously cringeworthy, so might not be her fault. Also the ratings for AHS Hotel fell real low after first two episodes, the 11th episode is AHS's least watched episode and the 12th the least watched finale. We'll see about ASIB, but I doubt the movie will be a box office smash, hopefully it can bring her critical acclaim and set her up for a good movie career. *fingers crossed*

7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

According to Entertainment Weekly, Dazzler will play a “small role” in Dark Phoenix as a follow-up to her painfully small almost-cameo (as an album cover) in X-Men: Apocalypse.

I guess the role won't be THAT small :selena:

That cameo didn't even happen :toofunny: and everybody tought that Snake Swift was gonna do it, becuase she's been already photographed with the cast and is friends with the director.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Chromatislaps
22 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she already did, it's called the Cure

Just now, Mirages said:

I mean she didn't bring much audience to Machete Kills the movie gross was 5 million short of its budget

Only the carnal presence of Jesus Christ in that movie would have saved it from the flop

berlinforme
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Unfortunatelly, Gaga still has to prove her box office value. I mean she didn't bring much audience to Machete Kills the movie gross was 5 million short of its budget, but that was during the ARTPOP era and the movie is hillariously cringeworthy, so might not be her fault. Also the ratings for AHS Hotel fell real low after first two episodes, the 11th episode is AHS's least watched episode and the 12th the least watched finale. We'll see about ASIB, but I doubt the movie will be a box office smash, hopefully it can bring her critical acclaim and set her up for a good movie career. *fingers crossed*

But let's be fair and say that Machete is a trashy movie that I personally would never pay for. And AHS Hotel was incredibly bad in general, one can't say it was Gaga's fault. 

Archived