💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Lust For Life single yet?

Mary Jane Wayne

Which Lust For Life single is your favorite?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Lust For Life single is your favorite?

• Love
    • Lust For Life
    • Coachella-Woodstock on my mind

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

Words can't describe how excited I am for this album. Lana is going to DELIVER. Since Summer Bummer is on its way I'd like to know which song GGD prefers so far

I know I made a few blasphemous posts about Lust For Life back when it was released. It's the biggest regret of my life. The song is magical I'm sorry for everything I said 

2 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

I know I made a few blasphemous posts about Lust For Life back when it was released. It's the biggest regret of my life. The song is magical I'm sorry for everything I said 

REPENT 

Love is my favorite 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

BBhomemaker

So hard to choose I love them all I'm so excited to hear Summer Bummer and I want the studio version of Cherry, I'm so impatient, this album gonna be so good :pray: Lana I'm ready for you :usrs:

I vote for coachella cause I know no one gonna vote for it :ladyhaha: :madge: 

Lust For Life (but the solo version which a fan made lol)

Cherry would be my fave single if it was released already, this song slays me in every way possible :firega:

I really can't wait for this album, I've never been more excited for an album release :excited2:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

AlexanderMagno

I thought Coachella was not going to be in the album, just a song she released for the occasion?

"Love" for me. That song is absolutely magical. Classic. I fell in love with Lana all over again. From the music to the video, what a great single it is. "Lust for Life" is amazing as well, I actually love The Weeknd's voice there.

19 minutes ago, FREAK said:

Cherry would be my fave single if it was released already, this song slays me in every way possible :firega:

I really can't wait for this album, I've never been more excited for an album release :excited2:

can u send me a link? all i find online are crappy edits :(

15 minutes ago, maxmore said:

can u send me a link? all i find online are crappy edits :(

Done :hug:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, FREAK said:

Can you send me it too :sis: 

OT: Love. It is really becoming one of my favorite Lana songs tbh. It's so simple, but what it means is so beautiful and the MV is one of my favorites of the year and in her entire career :giveup: The early interviews for the Era made it seem like it would be topically around that kind of political outlook that Love gives, about offering solace and stability and even advocating for stasis as power in dark times, which made me so hyped, because its SO Lana, but also so different from what shes done in the past..., but now idk what the record is really about, or if its about anything, so I'm a little less hyped, but still :emma: 

Love > Cherry = LFL >>>>> Coachella. The outro is the only good part, the production just ruins it all :saladga:  And even the outro kinda makes me laugh because some user on Lanaboards thought the lyrics were "Got a million things, I wanna say. We'll put some walls up, it'll be okay~" and Someone was like "Trump Supporter confirmed" and I lost my **** :laughga: Now I can never think of it the same way. Like the song's message became "The world is ending, and I feel so powerless... Good thing we have Trump :derpga: " and I just cant get over how hilarious that is :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Creyk
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I thought Coachella was not going to be in the album, just a song she released for the occasion?

She changed her mind. The original concept of the album is gone, the album was postponed because she decided to do things differently.

Fernster7

The only good one, the title track. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived