💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lets predict JWT!

ItsAnthonyz

Featured Posts

ItsAnthonyz

Knowing that the tour is going to start in 5 weeks and we still dont have any clue how its going to look, lets try to predict it !( setlist / costumes / stage / basically everything) 

follow your dreams <3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ethan
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Sinner's Prayer will open and Perfect Illusion will be the encore

off topic but i love how u stan for PI so much. it's a certified underrated bop

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

off topic but i love how u stan for PI so much. it's a certified underrated bop

That's the way it should be, everyone should stan for Perfect Illusion as it is the best song on Joanne

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland

I think she'll pull a Coachella and lowkey ditch most of Joanne. But even if she doesn't, the album has 13 tracks and setlists are usually around 25 songs, so there's enough space for some of the hits and maybe a couple of fan favorites. I think we are getting Scheisse, considering she sang it on Coachella and Richy posted a choreography tutorial on IG a few days ago, which was probably shot during the tour rehearsals considering they have already started. 

In terms of fashion, I again think it'll be similar to Coachella and I couldn't be happier about it, I really loved the clothes. I think she'll have only one hairstyle this time, not like artRAVE , but I don't mind that at all. Her wig on Coachella was divine. 

The tour design has already leaked, and I don't know how to feel about it. It seems a little all over the place. There were like a couple of smaller stager all over the venue, with no runways, so I wonder how will she go one one stage to another. She's been into crowd surfing lately so I guess she'll be like "Okay now Little Slavesters take me to Stage B. Great now take me back to stage A" :air: I'll wait until I see it to judge.

I'm begging for a live stream. :selena: Something like Yahoo did for artRAVE, but for the first show instead, not the last one. 

I also hope she releases a DVD. Can't believe the last time we got one was for the Monster Ball. If there is one, they better shoot it in NYC, because they will have two nights to shoot and shows in open air venues are some next level ****. Plus, there will be more audience. Citi Filed has like capacity of 45.000 people.

And last, but not least, she better ditch Hey **** :awkney:

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And last, but not least, she better ditch Hey Girl

First of all, fixed and rihported :madge:

But I do feel like she might cut it, the song would just sound weird if no one is duetting with her, she might perform it once if she gets to bring Florence to her show tho

Beauty Killer
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think she'll pull a Coachella and lowkey ditch most of Joanne. But even if she doesn't, the album has 13 tracks and setlists are usually around 25 songs, so there's enough space for some of the hits and maybe a couple of fan favorites. I think we are getting Scheisse, considering she sang it on Coachella and Richy posted a choreography tutorial on IG a few days ago, which was probably shot during the tour rehearsals considering they have already started. 

In terms of fashion, I again think it'll be similar to Coachella and I couldn't be happier about it, I really loved the clothes. I think she'll have only one hairstyle this time, not like artRAVE , but I don't mind that at all. Her wig on Coachella was divine. 

The tour design has already leaked, and I don't know how to feel about it. It seems a little all over the place. There were like a couple of smaller stager all over the venue, with no runways, so I wonder how will she go one one stage to another. She's been into crowd surfing lately so I guess she'll be like "Okay now Little Slavesters take me to Stage B. Great now take me back to stage A" :air: I'll wait until I see it to judge.

I'm begging for a live stream. :selena: Something like Yahoo did for artRAVE, but for the first show instead, not the last one. 

I also hope she releases a DVD. Can't believe the last time we got one was for the Monster Ball. If there is one, they better shoot it in NYC, because they will have two nights to shoot and shows in open air venues are some next level ****. Plus, there will be more audience. Citi Filed has like capacity of 45.000 people.

And last, but not least, she better ditch Hey **** :awkney:

What is open air venue? 

XXXXX

I just need

1. Diamond Heart

- Dancin' In Circles

- Aura

- Dope

- Marry The Night

- Applause

- Hair

25. Marry The Night

Encore: Perfect Illusion 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Beauty Killer said:

What is open air venue? 

stadiums with opened roof

2 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

I just need

1. Diamond Heart

- Dancin' In Circles

- Aura

- Dope

- Marry The Night

- Applause

- Hair

25. Marry The Night

YAS GAGA PERFORM MARRY THE NIGHT TWICE

PERFORM IT TEN TIMES

BUT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS: PERFORM IT TWENTY TIMES

MAKE IT THE MARRY THE NIGHT WORLD TOUR

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Red said:

PERFORM IT TEN TIMES

PERFORM IT EVEN AFTER THE AUDIENCE LEAVES

XXXXX
Just now, Red said:

PERFORM IT TEN TIMES

The more the better

Stage Concept:

C6XbDZ8VAAI5MsW.jpg

Intro: Sinner's Prayer

Anticipated Performance: DIC & TC

Return Hits: JD, PF, BR, TEOG, BTW, Paparazzi, Applause 

Outfits: Split between SBHS & SNL

Tour Theme: Southern & Nature 

25 additional shows in October

Like all of Gaga tours, they start off rocky with outfits, vocals, choreo, etc. but gets better over time. 

Fame IV

I think Diamond Heart would be a great opener and Perfect Illusion an excellent encore (Bad Romance as the closing song then the encore)

About the clothes I think it will be similar to Coachella: minimalistic but elegant outfits, mostly black and with some acessories like jackets or hats (and the famous Joanne hat, of course).

I think she will do Born This Way the same way she did at the Superbowl and Coachella (dance version, I love it) and have a segment on the piano dedicated to more acoustic songs, like The Edge of Glory, Million Reasons and Angel Down. 

A Star is Born ⭐

ImpossiblePrincess

Wait the stage design leaked?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived