šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is/was "The cure" actually a hit?

zerojk

Featured Posts

zerojk

I know we have had some technical aspects toĀ consider it a hit... for example it was featured a long time on Spotify "Today's hits" playlist, and it performed decently on the charts...

But I mean... do you actually think the song is or has been a hit... have you heard it everywhere? Have you heard people randomly singing it or playing it? Have you heard it on clubs/restaurants etc?

its quite obvious that Gaga or Interscope wanted this song to become a smash with the GP as it follows the current radio trends, unlike any other Gaga song, but do you think it worked they way they wanted to?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

I hear it multiple times a day on the radio here. Everyone I know loves it, I was working at a sporting event here in Sydney last week and it played in my merch booth and almost all 12 people I was working with all sang along lol

Putting charts etc aside, there's not one person I know who doesn't like it

BloodyJudas
6 minutes ago, zerojk said:

I know we have had some technical aspects toĀ consider it a hit... for example it was featured a long time on Spotify "Today's hits" playlist, and it performed decently on the charts...

But I mean... do you actually think the song is or has been a hit... have you heard it everywhere? Have you heard people randomly singing it or playing it? Have you heard it on clubs/restaurants etc?

its quite obvious that Gaga or Interscope wanted this song to become a smash with the GP as it follows the current radio trends, unlike any other Gaga song, but do you think it worked they way they wanted to?

I was a hit in my wildest dreams and that's all....Ā 

15jocart

I don't think it was a hit. I've never heard it anywhere and really my friends barely knew about it, maybe they listened once.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Korok
1 hour ago, leecy said:

It's a massive hit Ā considering the singer is indieĀ 

cut.gif

He8MyHeart

It's played a lot on Australian radio which is a big deal considering PI and MR were very rarely played at all here. That doesn't really make it a 'hit' though.

Werk

It was a weird slightlyĀ moderate hit and may even be bigger than it is right nowĀ jackk.png

Ā 

JustaMonster
1 hour ago, zerojk said:

Im pretty sure gaga didnt give a f*ck about TCĀ :(

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Lady Palutena

As generic and mainstream-sounding as I find it, I've never heard it once on a radio in my state. But Arizona has terrible standards so I'm honestly not that surprised.

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

JustaMonster
7 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

As generic and mainstream-sounding as I find it, I've never heard it once on a radio in my state. But Arizona has terrible standards so I'm honestly not that surprised.

CouyILq.jpg

Yeah its on Power Rotation on the largest station in the US. So it is being played some

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

I heard it in a sneakerĀ shop where they sell Nikes and Vans... And the straight sales guy was boppingĀ :stalkga:

DeleteMyAccount

Bad Romance is a hit.

TC is a nice bop that happened to live longer because it was created by Gaga. But without a proper promo TC wasn't.

Archived