💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA or seated tickets ?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Nicole said:

Seats - good view of the stage, don't have to worry about lining up to get a good seat, you're spot is guaranteed etc 

GA standing: not a guaranteed good view, first in first serve, however the atmosphere is better as you're usually with other big fans who know all the songs, dancing etc and you're closer to gaga and possibility of interacting with her somehow

Well said :golfclap:

courtneylove

I did GA (BeyHive Pit) for Beyoncé and it was amazing, but I didn't get to take in the amazing visuals. But she did reach out and touch me twice so that in and of itself was worth the $850 I spent on the ticket. I have a M&G ticket this time that includes a front row reserved seat. We will see if it is worth the $1500 - I'm having some doubts at this point about that issue. Maybe it will be the best of both worlds this time since I will get a chance to meet her and get to enjoy the visuals of the show.

kaojen

It depends on what you want. 

I Love GA but it is definitely a stressful situation. But its fun to me to camp out all day with like-minded people and get excited for the show. Then, during the show itts great to be a part of the action. It is crowded and dancey but the energy is unreal. I am going to 4 shows, 3 GA and one Come to Mama package. I can't wait to be on the barricade 😍 

So the advice I would give is do what would make you the most comfortable.

I once got lawn seats for Lana because I was worried about her crowd but during the show I was so upset I didn't get pit tickets. Do I know that I love GA and that's where I belong 😌

migamiga

This will be my first time in seats. Usually I would say GA but this album isn't very dancey so I'll be cool in seats. I'm planning to go twice anyways so I'll probably end up doing GA the second time around

Yo GagaGaga

I got seats all the way back in the farthest section of the stadium, not for the expirience, but bc I'm poor

x0VNsVN.gif

I honestly can't ever imagine going to Gaga concert and not be in the GA section. It's the most fun down there.

MarcusBones

GA all the way for me. Been seeing Gaga in GA since 2008 and I refuse to do otherwise. But again, it's all about preference. GA is definitely a draining experience however.

Archived