💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA or seated tickets ?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

i am wondering which type of ticket is better for a gaga show , GA or seated ( not floor seats , the usual seats of an arena ) for the show :oprah: 

Nicole

Seats - good view of the stage, don't have to worry about lining up to get a good seat, you're spot is guaranteed etc 

GA standing: not a guaranteed good view, first in first serve, however the atmosphere is better as you're usually with other big fans who know all the songs, dancing etc and you're closer to gaga and possibility of interacting with her somehow

Korok

GA if you want to attend a concert, seated if you want to attend a show. 

Batwings
43 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Seats - good view of the stage, don't have to worry about lining up to get a good seat, you're spot is guaranteed etc 

GA standing: not a guaranteed good view, first in first serve, however the atmosphere is better as you're usually with other big fans who know all the songs, dancing etc and you're closer to gaga and possibility of interacting with her somehow

This, basically.

I always get seats because I always have to travel to see Gaga, and I can't usually spend an entire day in line to make sure I get a good view/close to the stage. 

DeleteMyAccount
30 minutes ago, Korok said:

GA if you want to attend a concert, seated if you want to attend a show. 

A concert and a show are basically the same thing. And it's very unfair to make such a judgement because not everyone can or wants to be standing/smushed in with hordes of young people for multiple hours. 

Korok
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

A concert and a show are basically the same thing. And it's very unfair to make such a judgement because not everyone can or wants to be standing/smushed in with hordes of young people for multiple hours. 

I know they're the same thing, it's just a figure of speech, Jan. 

DeleteMyAccount
15 minutes ago, Korok said:

I know they're the same thing, it's just a figure of speech, Jan. 

:awkney: what?

BloodyJudas
1 hour ago, xoxo lou said:

i am wondering which type of ticket is better for a gaga show , GA or seated ( not floor seats , the usual seats of an arena ) for the show :oprah: 

What does GA stand for ? 

River
4 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

What does GA stand for ? 

Gay Area I think

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BloodyJudas
6 minutes ago, River said:

Gay Area I think

Thank u for the information <3

Haroon

I'd always pick GA for Gaga's concerts and most other pop music artists that are dancey :woohoo: The wait is always worth it and you leave there drained of your body and soul but you know that all that energy was spent on something spectacular :giveup: 

River
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'd always pick GA for Gaga's concerts and most other pop music artists that are dancey :woohoo: The wait is always worth it and you leave there drained of your body and soul but you know that all that energy was spent on something spectacular :giveup: 

omg your avi is for the 20 years of HP:kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NIghtmareElm

It really depends what your preference is.  I never got GA tickets.  Mostly because I don't want to be bumped around, I want a good view of the stage, and I want a guaranteed seat.  If you don't mind all that, then get GA.

If you want a seated ticket, get the best seat possible.  You'll get a great view of Gaga as well as having your own seat. 

Archived