šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Still Incredibly Famous?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Do you think the GP still love her as much as they did in 2008-2011?

Is she still one of the most famous people in the world?

Do you think she has a 'legacy'? I definitely do, anyone who dares to dress outlandishly is compared to Gaga and she practically re-invented pop music in 2008

LG6 needs to be her making a huge comeback into the pop scene on The Fame level:giveup:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slayo

Even if she's not the most played artist on radio, or if her albums don't stay number oneĀ forever, I think the general publicĀ now views her as a talented, respected icon.

Make it stupid!

baptism

She's Lady ****ing Gaga. Of course she's just as famous. She's going to be famous forever.Ā 

She has just given the most watched performance of all time

/thread

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

theahsfan
6 minutes ago, slayo said:

Even if she's not the most played artist on radio, or if her albums don't stay number 1 for weeks on weeks, I think the general publicĀ now views her as a talented, respected icon.

Hopefully ifĀ LG6 is a pop album with commercial tracks on it, unlike Perfect Illusion which just wasn't radio friendly or Million Reasons which wasn't really either, she'll at least get an Applause-level hitĀ 

Fernster7

She's still a huge pop star that's for sureĀ 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

slayo
Just now, theahsfan said:

Hopefully ifĀ LG6 is a pop album with commercial tracks on it, unlike Perfect Illusion which just wasn't radio friendly or Million Reasons which wasn't really either, she'll at least get an Applause-level hitĀ 

It seems like you made this thread more focused on the charts, while I associate it withĀ Gaga's overall cultural impact and legacy.

Make it stupid!

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, slayo said:

It seems like you made this thread more focused on the charts, while I associate it withĀ Gaga's overall cultural impact and legacy.

Yeah I want her to slay the GP with major hits once again, nothing wrong with that:selena:but I also had her legacy in mind.. see how I mentioned her legacy in the original postĀ 

BloodyJudas
6 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

She's still a huge pop star that's for sureĀ 

She's a legend alreadyĀ :hor:

DeanWinchester

She's not as popular as before but she has maintained a sizable presence in the industry and would continue to expand her brand to the film industry.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Fernster7
35 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

She's a legend alreadyĀ :hor:

I agree.:firega:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Werk said:

The GP lvoed her? I thought they thought she was stupid and crazyĀ 

Ā 

That's what the GP here in my country thought of her, specially during the BTW era.

Archived