Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Taylor Swift Next?

Featured Posts

19424390_685804694963376_175056127131918

She's our last hope for female pop on the charts, she better not mess it up:grr: she has the smartest team tho, and she's the most spoiled pop star so she has full creative freedom and doesn't have these big bosses to turn her into a puppet, because she's the first artist on her Big Machine Records Label, so it's almost like she owns it lol, she doesn't have that much pressure that could mentally distort her lol, so hoping she still keeps the hit singles and million selling in a week albums coming:golfclap:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LustForLife

In a world where Donald Trump is one of the biggest leaders, and where people are constantly battling with ills like cancer, all you care is if Taylor will flop with her next album? :smh: 

Fernster7

Not at all, she'll slay and keep these bitches pressed forever. :whitney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, LustForLife said:

In a world where Donald Trump is one of the biggest leaders, and where people are constantly battling with ills like cancer, all you care is if Taylor will flop with her next album? :smh: 

irrelevant 

It will depend if people still care about her exposé, which I don't think they do.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Illuminati

I think she will have a Red size era or slightly smaller and atrl will call it a flop but really it will outsell every other pop girl except Adele. 

Don't think this will be her real flop era though. She scored a #2 with a soundtrack, she's safe.

baptism

Did you make that graphic specifically for this thread? Lol

And I hope so, it would be nice to see her taken down a peg. 

Wixson
3 minutes ago, LustForLife said:

I get your point, but what do you expect from a forum about a pop superstar? I mean, there's a thread about a girl committing suicide because she got raped and no one cared. Go save the world there. 

On topic: she won't flop, even tho. I hope she does.

4 minutes ago, LustForLife said:

What if i ask you the same thing and be like "and you're here on GGD instead of doing a walk for peace in your city?":oprah:

Lanius

Hmm I feel like she will outsell eveybody except Adele, but she's not going to be doing 1989 numbers. People will drag her regardless. So many stans are eager for her to flop that they'll pull anything out their ass to drag her.

Just now, baptism said:

No i saw it in a facebook page lol

Lanius
3 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I get your point, but what do you expect from a forum about a pop superstar? I mean, there's a thread about a girl committing suicide because she got raped and no one cared. Go save the world there. 

On topic: she won't flop, even tho. I hope she does.

3 minutes ago, baptism said:

:huh: Why do you want her to flop? Did she kill your dog or something

Lanius

Kiii at everybody being pressed. She will outsell every pop girl ( yes including your fav) sans Adele

Archived