Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is MJ Hits played before pop concerts ?

Monster34

Featured Posts

Kermit

bc why not

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

River

It's considered as good luck and empowering to play his songs before the show starts, it's like a prayer (you know I'll take you there)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Gurl, would you believe me if I could turn back time, that he is one of the greatest, but not the greatest?

Cher's amazing lol but this thread is about MJ :trollga:

Yuuri
9 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Cher's amazing lol but this thread is about MJ :trollga:

Both are amazing, but call me when Jackson creates something as but as the gays and call me when historians find out that he helped Cher kill the dinosaurs.

ZiggyZiggs
6 hours ago, Misaki said:

Both are amazing, but call me when Jackson creates something as but as the gays and call me when historians find out that he helped Cher kill the dinosaurs.

Wut :toofunny:

TheJackMonster
8 hours ago, Kosh Tuansi said:

I don't know, i really think Beyoncé performs better than him tbh, just my opinion, with all repsect to the King

Beyoncé herself wouldn't agree with that statement :trollga:

The Child
9 hours ago, Kosh Tuansi said:

I don't know, i really think Beyoncé performs better than him tbh, just my opinion, with all repsect to the King

No no no I'm sorry but no

ixqm0mjvfhfeu33k5n.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

12 hours ago, Monster34 said:

Why do they always play MJ ? Is there like a secret agreement that MJ's greatest hits should be played before concerts ?!?!?

:toofunny:

boyerased

Maybe it's like a blessing. Idk. 

In all seriousness maybe itstbecause everyone loves an MJ song or two. It'll get you in the mood. 

And he is the greatest performer ever. Him just standing for a minute in his half time show obliterates everyone's career. 

Archived