💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is MJ Hits played before pop concerts ?

Monster34

Featured Posts

Monster34

Guys, I've been to Pop concerts in different countries, and in most of them they play MJ after opening act - before main act hits the stage. :emma:

Why do they always play MJ ? Is there like a secret agreement that MJ's greatest hits should be played before concerts ?!?!?

LaMaisonGaga

Idk to maybe bring luck? He was a god after all.

lamaisongaga.com

Monster34
1 minute ago, Red said:

Because he's the King of Pop, it's common knowledge

I know but it still feels weird. Like did live nation sign a contract for all arenas to play MJ hits before the main act hits the stage ? :giveup:

PartySick
4 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Talent and Impact. :gaysia:

Tbh :gaycat:

Also, your avi!

TASTE! :gaycat:

🖤

1 minute ago, Monster34 said:

I know but it still feels weird. Like did live nation sign a contract for all arenas to play MJ hits before the main act hits the stage ? :giveup:

No gal, people play his music cause everyone likes him, it's a sure shot to warm up the crowd

ZiggyZiggs

He's the greatest entertainer of all time. And you pay tribute to greatest entertainer of all time :staymad:

3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

He's the greatest entertainer of all time. And you pay tribute to greatest entertainer of all time :staymad:

I don't know, i really think Beyoncé performs better than him tbh, just my opinion, with all repsect to the King

ZiggyZiggs
13 minutes ago, Kosh Tuansi said:

I don't know, i really think Beyoncé performs better than him tbh, just my opinion, with all repsect to the King

honey B taught herself by watching MJ :laughga: 

Edonis

His music is pretty much universally liked so of course they'll play it

14 minutes ago, Kosh Tuansi said:

MJ paved way for Beyonce's (and many performer's) careers, so yeah he's the greatest entertainer of all time. :rockstar:

Duella Dvil

Idk but when "Wanna be Starting Somethin" started playing (always the last song before the intro would start) when I was waiting for Madonna I felt this unreal energy. It was like I did all of the uppers at once and my heart exploded.

So I guess it's because of him being a star of the world. He's a safe bet, Everyone likes at least one Michael song.

If I hear WBSS in the regular world I get an adrenaline rush and get all red and sweaty... It's horrible and awesome!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Yuuri
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gurl, would you believe me if I could turn back time, that he is one of the greatest, but not the greatest?

Archived