💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Kesha Catch The 4th Album Curse?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Most female singers catched the 4th album underperformance curse from Madonna's Like A Prayer to Janet's Rhythm Nation to Christina's Bionic to Taylor's Red and up to Katy's Witness. Kesha having her fourth album (Animal+ Cannibal is like The Fame Monster.) After 4 years of no albums, Kesha might not flop at all. Although Kesha had bit of underperformance with Warrior, she got another top 10 with the bop Die Young and top 40 with C'Mon.

But can she? you decide.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Like A Prayer was an underperformance? It yielded 2 iconic singles.

Miracle
1 minute ago, Miss Gaga said:

Most female singers catched the 4th album underperformance curse from Madonna's Like A Prayer to Janet's Rhythm Nation to Christina's Bionic to Taylor's Red and up to Katy's Witness. Kesha having her fourth album (Animal+ Cannibal is like The Fame Monster.) After 4 years of no albums, Kesha might not flop at all. Although Kesha had bit of underperformance with Warrior, she got another top 10 with the bop Die Young and top 40 with C'Mon.

But can she? you decide.

Sadly, Ke$ha has no career anymore. 

(Like A Prayer, Rhythm Nation and Red were huge hits what are you talking about)

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

(Like A Prayer, Rhythm Nation and Red were huge hits what are you talking about)

Well, her next single is coming so we'll see :sis:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

fotpforums and yes, Taylor's Red is her 4th studio album and is a flop by her standards.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Lottie Winters

Like a Prayer and Rhythym Nation were career peaks for both artists...not sure these fit here.

Saint Hollywood

Anything could happen at this point :cryga:

Let's hope for the best though :kara:

Red Velvet
Just now, PenthousePssy said:

Like a Prayer and Rhythym Nation were career peaks for both artists...not sure these fit here.

Blame fotpforums for telling me that.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Arturo

I don't think a simple underperformance like Witness/4/ARTPOP is what is in store for Ke$ha if she releases something. I think she should worry about a possible Spirit Indestructible type floppage.

9 minutes ago, Miss Gaga said:

Madonna's Like A Prayer (...) to Taylor's Red

wtf are you talking about

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Slayer

She had three albums?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Born To Slay
Just now, Arturo said:

I don't think a simple underperformance like Witness/4/ARTPOP is what is in store for Ke$ha if she releases something. I think she should worry about a possible Spirit Indestructible type floppage.

I agree, if she wants a successful era, she has to be careful. I could see her new album flopping completely. Her last album debuted at 6. I wouldn't be shocked if this one missed the top 10

Born To Slay
Just now, Slayer said:

She had three albums?

Cannibal is an album the same way TFM is 

:oprah:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived