Despacito

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole

Setlist:

1. Hey Hey Hey

2. Chained To The Rythem (With Remixed Outro)

3. Witness

4. Teenage Dream/Firework (Remixed)

5. Dark Horse (Shortend)

6. E.T. (Slightly Remixed with elements of Dark Horse)

7. Thinking Of You (Acoustic)

8. Save As Draft

9. California Gurls (Slightly Remixed & Shortened)

10. I Kissed A Girl (Half Remixed)

11. Power

12. Swish Swish (Solo Version)

13. Roar (With "Its a Hard Knock Life" Intro)

Hello Gaga

BBhomemaker

I feel disapointed the first 15min she sang Witness's songs and she looks like she lost the contact that she used to have with the public like in rock in Rio (her best concert) she just jump and walk on stage and there is no show but then when she start sing her hits she re-found this connexion and the public sing it too, I know the album was realised lately but this is a little wierd to see that, like when she said "we got a couple new songs but we all know why your came out":sharon:

I feel like she don't enjoy too much this concert I hope her tour gonna be different maybe she would be more in common with her fans not like here

MarryTheAngel
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

I feel disapointed the first 15min she sang Witness's songs and she looks like she lost the contact that she used to have with the public like in rock in Rio (her best concert) she just jump and walk on stage and there is no show but then when she start sing her hits she re-found this connexion and the public sing it too, I know the album was realised lately but this is a little wierd to see that, like when she said "we got a couple new songs but we all know why your came out":sharon:

I feel like she don't enjoy too much this concert I hope her tour gonna be different maybe she would be more in common with her fans not like here

Well I mean, she remarked during the livestream that people liked the old Katy - the one she wants to step away from. I can understand what's going on.

BBhomemaker
1 minute ago, MarryTheAngel said:

Well I mean, she remarked during the livestream that people liked the old Katy - the one she wants to step away from. I can understand what's going on.

Yeah she must be annoyed about it

Fernster7

Tragic. The best part of it all was her vocals.:toofunny:

Ugly outfit, the dancers had the most basic and cheap outfits ever and most of them looked like the same costume with little differences, and she just kept going from one side of the stage to another for all the concert.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived