💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your message to Gaga

Creyk

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Release ACT II and do some more dance music. Keep doing you, but at least one dance/edm song. :cryga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER
2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Not with TFM and ARTPOP
giphy.gif

Listen, I love ARTPOP era, trust me I enjoyed a good 80-90% of it, but it's unfortunately FAR from being her best era :nails:

Creyk
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

ikr, she was flawless in every single way :giveup:

She really was

So ahead of everyone else, that next level bitch that had all the other girls shook

6582958991_f2e4c03535_z.jpg

Ugghh why did she have to change :selena:

DeanWinchester

just give us ONE undeniably commercially massive era after your first decade in the industry to shut your detractors about longevity and you can do literally whatever you want

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MEDONER
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

She really was

So ahead of everyone else, that next level bitch that had all the other girls shook

6582958991_f2e4c03535_z.jpg

Ugghh why did she have to change :selena:

And she had this incredible aura, she was so mysterious and badass, it was like she had the whole music world on her knees, the looks :firega:, the attitude :diane:, the constant and complete slayage :giveup::giveup::giveup: I'll go watch The Fame Part One and cry tbh :selena:

Letmelivemylife
16 minutes ago, Creyk said:

If you could tweet to Gaga one carreer related advice and you knew for a fact that she was going to see it and actually consider it, what would you tell her/suggest her to do?

I'd urge her to sing more acoustic/piano renditions of her songs like SHICD, HML and DITD. The acapella version of DITD she sang at an ArtRAVE date is so beautiful.

I'd tell her to follow her heart because at the end of the day, her happiness should be her top priority. I'd tell her that if she's ever at a cross road wondering "should I release this", just jump in feet first and release it because her monsters will always be there to help her back on her feet if the release doesn't do so well. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

MEDONER
21 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

don't disrespect the other eras like that

Wkmz3Nw.gif

Get out

ziywtP.gif

Spoiler

Get out don't shout

Spoiler

I'm gonna have sex for sure

epF6us.gif

ShockPop

I'd advise her to look at her privileged position and how she has been on the cusp of magic several times and thrown it away... And to just think harder about whether she appreciates her spot.

Ronk

Nothing.  I wouldn't try to give her advice on her career.  On the personal side, I would tell her to always remain kind and continue to help others.  But I don't think she needs to be told that, it's built into who she is.  The guy at 1:48 into this got it right ... "most importantly, stay always so kind".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5n0MJXBYxk

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ariana Grindr
33 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

just give us ONE undeniably commercially massive era after your first decade in the industry to shut your detractors about longevity and you can do literally whatever you want

:tony:

I´ve never been a Mega Pop Star...

so i´m not the most appropriate person to give advice for someone else´s carreer....

But as an enthusiast i would ask  for  MUSIC (not necessarily chartwise )

and VISUALS !

baptism

I would tell her to focus on one thing at a time. She can't properly do a tour, a movie, promote an album, AND a single that isn't even on that album, all at the same time. She has maybe one or two more albums left to properly cement her legacy and get some hits before she is an older queen....... so she better do WORK and put her efforts properly into her music. Nobody is going to remember her as Lady Gaga the actress, nobody is going to fall in love with Gaga 20 years from now because of her appearance in ASIB, they're going to listen to her music and remember her as Lady Gaga the icon and Activist and Lady Gaga the Musician. 

MaryJaneHolland

drop a disco pop record and promote it with sick klein/akerlund visuals :selena:

giskardsb

I'd tell her to ignore pressure from fans, labels, and anyone else and do whatever she needs to do build a productive, balanced life on her own terms.

Archived