Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga release another Joanne single?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Do you think Gaga should release another single from Joanne and take advantage of the upcoming tour or should she stick with The Cure and release it's music video?

ShockPop

&£€$#÷=%

She should combine the cure and hey girl. A 2 part video with a promo round with Florence. 

She should but she won't :selena: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Do I want her to? Of course. Give me the promo, music videos, etc. will she? 99% sure no

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Matangi Goddess

She should head back to the studio and get with Redone and finish them tracks they were working together and release an  Joanne ReRelease/EP version or start putting together another album. 

Kermit

Yes. But, she likely won't.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Yuuri

She should close out the era with Joanne. It's a heart-warming song (not by global warmming) that a lot of people can relate to. I'd expect it to got Top 20.

RonnieGagz

DIC is waiting 

cuca.gif

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

4 minutes ago, Misaki said:

She should close out the era with Joanne. It's a heart-warming song (not by global warmming) that a lot of people can relate to. I'd expect it to got Top 20.

It would be nice if Joanne got a video without being a single like John Wayne

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ryusei

I honestly don't see a point in it since she cant promote 

Musery

bumblebee

The album has been off TOP 150 on Billboard 200 for a while, so naturally some radio support is expected. However, we know that Gaga has re-evaluated her life-work balance and the amount of performances we have already received (SNL, Victoria etc) is probably the highest we can expect for an album cycle. And let us be honest, there are no songs left on Joanne which would climb the radio at least halfway as high without promotion as The Cure did. 

Inb4 Million Reasons The Funky Road Version The-Reup Reloaded release :derpga:

Archived