Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will The Joanne World Tour Be VERY Minimalistic?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
14 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:trollga:

That's not my point honey, my point is this bitch knows how to put on a SPECTACULAR show and that's exactly what she's gonna do :staymad:

tomdsgn
18 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

it would be SUPER COOL if she turned it into some big story... like a musical thing

with choreography and a plot

I feel like narratives don't work well at pop concerts

Gagaism

She did cut the "ball" so we already know that we cant expect nothing like Monster Ball, BTWB or ARTPOP Ball because Joanne asks for something maybe really deeper and simply. Anyway it will be a great show as always - we saw that on Coachella -

I just want so bad that she sing PI and Applause and I cant wait to see it. 

MaryJaneHolland

5 weeks is a solid amount of time to rehearse. I mean, she already knows the choreographies, and if there are some new moves, it probably won't take a lot of time to learn them.

She already tweeted something denying a small production.

And.... are people expecting minimalistic things, especially tours, from LADY GAGA?

AzBZWPe.gif

Eurotrash
21 minutes ago, BraveBird said:

She did cut the "ball" so we already know that we cant expect nothing like Monster Ball, BTWB or ARTPOP Ball because Joanne asks for something maybe really deeper and simply. Anyway it will be a great show as always - we saw that on Coachella -

Well, "The Joanne Ball Tour" sounds... terrible. The fact that she cut the word "ball" out of the title does not indicate A N Y T H I N G.

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Cuca said:

Gaga will ressurect Joanne on stage for sure.

Queen of bringing people back to life :firega:

Poissonche
14 minutes ago, BraveBird said:

I think she cut the "Ball" so it doesn't sound like "Joanne's Balls".

Kanyeee West

I hope so , till now her in her every tour lots of things was going on, she needs to have a more clean toned down tour like Kylie did with KMO Tour.

loathereality
1 hour ago, Unites said:

Will The Joanne World Tour Be VERY Minimalistic?

- Giving the fact that the tour will start on August 1, which means that she has around 5 five weeks to rehearse, which I consider as very short;
- She had almost no time to rehearse already; she has been buzy with the Super Bowl Halftime Show, Coachella, and of course... A Star Is Born;
- If I recall correctly: her team is already working on the show for a few weeks, but she is on (a well deserved) holiday now with her partner;
- Joanne isn't in my opinion the kind of album for a big show like her previous tours;
- The Meet & Greet isn't as special as during the ArtRave, which give me the idea somehow that she isn't really into it this time as during other era's, which is totally fine for me, but still...

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

how much time did she have for coachella

SpookyKid
41 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

I feel like narratives don't work well at pop concerts

the MBT and the BTWB say hi

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

BULATIO

I think Its will be like Coachella show without satanic cult :trollga:

Avenues
27 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I think she cut the "Ball" so it doesn't sound like "Joanne's Balls".

:ladyhaha::awkney:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Archived