Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will The Joanne World Tour Be VERY Minimalistic?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

Will The Joanne World Tour Be VERY Minimalistic?

- Giving the fact that the tour will start on August 1, which means that she has around 5 five weeks to rehearse, which I consider as very short;
- She had almost no time to rehearse already; she has been buzy with the Super Bowl Halftime Show, Coachella, and of course... A Star Is Born;
- If I recall correctly: her team is already working on the show for a few weeks, but she is on (a well deserved) holiday now with her partner;
- Joanne isn't in my opinion the kind of album for a big show like her previous tours;
- The Meet & Greet isn't as special as during the ArtRave, which give me the idea somehow that she isn't really into it this time as during other era's, which is totally fine for me, but still...

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so, I think it will be sorta like Coachella. I mean, she also had little time to do Coachella but it was still a big show with lots of new visuals and new versions of songs and it was ****ing awesome. And I think Gaga is the type of artist that makes a song with the live performance of it in mind, she must have her visions for the show since before the album was ready.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PeachJug

it would be SUPER COOL if she turned it into some big story... like a musical thing

with choreography and a plot

Sirius094

I think the same, the tour will follow the same vibe as the album: simple, minimalistic, without excesses, somehow like the Dive bar tour. But I hope I'm wrong :gaycat:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

JustAnotherDay

Well we already know the stage has multiple levels and I believe it was confirmed to have a b-stage so it's already not minimalistic. I think we all know very well that Gaga can pull off great complex performances in short amounts of time, I mean she did Coachella with almost no prep time

was NickARTPOP

JohnWayne92

I really dont know if she can even do anything half assed. She can handle a lot at once too. I mean, she was doing superbowl and making John Wayne at the same time. Who knows, maybe shes been rehersing little things while filming a star is born? I wouldnt say she isnt into it, just very busy =p I got meet and greet passes, bitch better be into it.

Mirages

I think she is gonna rely on backdrops...You don't really need too much time to shoot them or don't have to be there to create them if you don't wanna be in them. She could have easily have her team work on it and just send them notes/ideas how to improve or what to create while she was shooting the movie. Plus she could have easily record some of them whe she was recording the ones that were used at Coachella, I don't think she will recycle those!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Born To Slay

Well she reuses the choreo from previous eras for old songs, so she won't have to learn new choreo for them. She's already performed all the songs from Joanne except for DIC and HG, so she doesn't need to do anything new for them. 

I think the tour will be a mix of Coachella and the Dive Bar tour.

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:trollga:

Super Bowl Halftime shows are never minimalistic, that's a questionable argument

AndyDWUW

If the JWT was exactly like Coachella I WOULD BE HAPPY AF :excited2:

I lived for the excitement, and her revival as a popstar that she showed there

too bad it won't be 

AshIey

Her creative team is working on visuals and it shouldn't take too long to learn any new choreo. I am so excited to see the final result! :giveup:

Eggsy
11 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

it would be SUPER COOL if she turned it into some big story... like a musical thing

with choreography and a plot

Spoiler

:excited2:

ARTBOP

I think it's possible already started working on the show during the SuperBowl? So maybe they have it planned already and she'll take these five weeks to get into it.

3 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

If the JWT was exactly like Coachella I WOULD BE HAPPY AF :excited2:

I lived for the excitement, and her revival as a popstar that she showed there

too bad it won't be 

idk but I am having a feeling this tour will be the Dive Bar Tour + Superbowl + Coachella put in a blender, cause like, she still needs to promote Joanne AND put on a show to casual fans.

Archived