💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

BTW Booklet Concept By Me

Nuke

Featured Posts

fZfR8UQ.png

I'm making the alternative booklet for Born This Way album. This is just a concept maybe i'll make some changes any suggestion is appreciated like should i add texutre? Different font, colors? And MTN isn't a font i made it using the BTW logo.

Red Velvet

Umm.. I am not a fan of the color palette, you could have done this...

Dark pink for the hair on the cover

Black and white fir background for both cover and booklet.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Head Empty

I love the visuals and the colors except for the metallic effect on the songtitles. It kinda messes with the legibility and doesn't really fit the rest of the style :ohno:

donutellha

Def add a little texture bc the pic / metal text have it, but I love it so far (even though im not a fan of the BTW logo)

Also if you want to, add the lens flare to Marry the night (born this way has it between the O and R of "born") and try to reverse the effect on the M, because it looks odd compared to the rest, which match each other.

It looks great btw! :)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha

If you decided to not use the BTW logo (judging on the other comments), you could use the BTWB font, which is a tall thin san serif!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Thank you guys for the comments, as regards of the color of the background i used the color from the digital booklet, and i love the BTW standard edition logo (i know i'm the only one who likes it) and thats why i used it. Maybe i'm gonna took this booklet to another direction and use the manip for the other project. 

James19709

The edit on the left reminds me of the artworks Jump Jirakaweekul made. He made a series of artworks representing each song from Born This Way. A lot of his work was then used for Born This Way Ball merch.

1 minute ago, james19709 said:

The edit on the left reminds me of the artworks Jump Jirakaweekul made. He made a series of artworks representing each song from Born This Way. A lot of his work was then used for Born This Way Ball merch.

Yes his work was the inspiration for the manip.

Mirages

The song titles are a little distracting, sometimes you can barely make out the lyrics you need more contrasting text color for the lyrics or change the song titles. I love the image but again I guess I would play with the colors a little bit more so it's more pleasant to look at :) Just a suggestion :) 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

James19709

Oh P.S. That's definitely a compliment, his work was/is excellent.

Spoiler

tumblr_m1lw7wI89P1qa1gi0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lytxr2ggM01qa1gi0o1_1280.jpg

a2d94adaebe7168dc58b6821b23838a1.jpg

5d8a2485d5fb7d20673c447796b87b3e.jpg

ea30740cc0cb93e7460fa65dbe5052f8.jpg

tumblr_loro3ubWRP1qze8f7.jpg

James19709
2 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Yes his work was the inspiration for the manip.

Ahhh okay

Panchecco

so cool! I would change the font underneth the text, maybe something that hasn't shadows and lights in like this metallic font 

but I think the born this way booklet it already perfect as it is :diane:

Decodekid

Despite what they've told you, I think is great the way it is, i really like it 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived