💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't wanna be the one, but Imma be the one

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

Don't come fore me, but Blackpink's new song reminds me of 2NE1 'Gotta Be You'. In Particular the pre chorus, the tease and then chorus.

I'm a blink and a blackjack so I'm not tryna bash them at all

AlexanderMagno

Who?

And who?

:emma:

From your title, I was waiting for some sort of shade towards Gaga :emma: you can be the one, I don't think people will care. Plus, it's K-Pop right, not that hard to sound similar.

FentyGa
18 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Who?

And who?

:emma:

From your title, I was waiting for some sort of shade towards Gaga :emma: you can be the one, I don't think people will care. Plus, it's K-Pop right, not that hard to sound similar.

giphy.gif
That's in all music girl lol

FentyGa
25 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Who are they?

tumblr_npdx8tSKTJ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif 

2NE1 is the legendary group who shook the Kpop industry in 2009 with their debut single 'Fire'

And Blackpink is a 2NE1 inspired group which was created when sh*t hit the fan and 2NE1 was falling apart

jinko

Completely agree with you! You can even guess which part is belongs to who if it was sung by 2NE1 :giveup: 

I ain't mad tho :trollga: I also think Boombayah was a 2NE1 reject but people got over it. Whistle, Stay, and PWF are def their style.

FentyGa
12 minutes ago, jinko said:

Completely agree with you! You can even guess which part is belongs to who if it was sung by 2NE1 :giveup: 

I ain't mad tho :trollga: I also think Boombayah was a 2NE1 reject but people got over it. Whistle, Stay, and PWF are def their style.

Yeah, and  Boombayah just so happens to be my favourite song by them:trollga:
for me, it's
1.Boombayah
2.PWF
3.Stay
4.AIIYL
5.Whistle (acoustic)
6.Whistle

I love AIIYL still, it's just whistle... I'm not a fan.

Mirages
27 minutes ago, maxblac said:

2NE1 is the legendary group who shook the Kpop industry in 2009 with their debut single 'Fire'

And Blackpink is a 2NE1 inspired group which was created when sh*t hit the fan and 2NE1 was falling apart

Never heard of them before, I watched a couple of videos from both groups on youtube right now and I gotta say, all of their songs sound the same doesn't matter the song or the group :toofunny: Guess not my cup of tea.

mariah-sorry.gif 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

jinko
36 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Yeah, and  Boombayah just so happens to be my favourite song by them:trollga:
for me, it's
1.Boombayah
2.PWF
3.Stay
4.AIIYL
5.Whistle (acoustic)
6.Whistle

I love AIIYL still, it's just whistle... I'm not a fan.

tenor.gif

bicth are you serious 

Spoiler

jk it's just... It's my favorite song from them 

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Never heard of them before, I watched a couple of videos from both groups on youtube right now and I gotta say, all of their songs sound the same doesn't matter the song or the group :toofunny: Guess not my cup of tea.

mariah-sorry.gif 

You don't have to be sorry, this thread was not made to make you like them. You may go quietly

tenor.gif

FentyGa
6 hours ago, jinko said:

tenor.gif

bicth are you serious 

Reveal hidden contents

jk it's just... It's my favorite song from them 

tenor.gif

Lol, I still like the song, it's just that I don't think I've ever seemed it out (grammar?) in my library to listen to in particular. Also, the Boombayah vs Whistle rivalry made me dislike it a bit, kinda like A-YO vs DIC made me dislike A-YO when in reality it's still a great song lol

FentyGa
6 hours ago, Antichrist said:

i'm pretty sure it's obvious BP is a replacement for 2NE1

Basically yeah. At this point, they have their own style that differentiates them from 2NE1, but yeah.

Archived