Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race AS3 and S10 Speculation Thread

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Warning - This Thread may contain possible Spoilers!

End of July the filming of Season 10 and possibly All Stars 3 will begin. Which Queens will be in the cast? Which Queens should return? What twists would you like to see?

Discuss below. ;) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

thebedesign

Willam to shut **** down :lolly:

But I know it won't happen :selena:

It’s not a fedora you ****

Noah
7 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Willam to shut **** down :lolly:

But I know it won't happen :selena:

he deleted all his hateful posts about Ru on tumblr and unpinned every bad Ru Comment on YouTube. He's cleaning his image. He also praised Ru in a Billboard Interview.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RabbitHeart

My dream AS3 cast would probably include Trixie Mattel, Willam, Kennedy Davenport, Valentina, Trinity K. Bonet, Latrice Royale, Kim Chi, Naomi Smalls, Ivy Winters, Milk, and Aja. But i haven't watched all of seasons 1 - 3 so i know i'm doing those queens a bit of an injustice

Panchecco

I honestly don't think they are already planning an All Stars 3 :huh: I think they should wait at least 3/4 seasons like they did with the first 2 All Stars because now it's way too soon

but I guess my picks for All Stars 3 would be:

Trixie, Kim Chi, Pearl, Milk, Willam, Shea Couleé, Trinity Taylor, Valentina, Courtney Act, Thorgy/Chi Chi

n0ne

Trinity, since Ru played her dirty during the finale. 

cuca.gif

Also they need to do a music video since they stupidly skipped that challenge this season.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ItsTommyBitch

Well, like AS2 I think it should be a good mix of recent defeats and old queens that never got to FULLY shine but are amazing (Like, honestly Tatianna was my fave queen in AS2 and she deserved top 4/3 but ROLASKATOX WAS IN EFFECT :smh: "I can't send her home, she lent me this shirt" :air: Bullshit )

BUT! People I definitely want in it

Trixie Mattel

Chi Chi Devayne

Milk

Max maybe

Shea or Trinity or Aja, maybe 2 of these three, but not all 3.

Valentina 

Kennedy Davenport (underrated queen)

and Kim Chi, though I'm not sure she would bring anything new - I know she can walk in heels now, but... for example has she told ha mother about drag? Can she act? etc.

I want people who have already made a mark in people's mind, but actually have potential to go on to show more. I definitely feel like Trixie, Milk, and Max didn't get their chance to shine in their seasons. Trixie has developed a huge following because shes a comedy queen that has a different comedy from like, Bianca or even Bob (and i love it) but she actually can do some very interesting, kind of kooky looks and is a good actor, decent lip syncer, etc but we didnt get to see that that much on her season. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Drin Lon

I know they want Ongina Willam Derrick, Valentina and Trixie on AS3 for sure. You can also add queens like Laganja, Milk, Pearl, Kennedy, Chi Chi, Throgy  and who knows, maybe even Shangela. They are also thinking of inviting at least one past All Star queen from AS1, and the most rumoured one is Manila.

And it's gonna be aired most likely in Fall 2018.

blackpink

I really want Valentina to be given another chance. Hopefully they let her come on 

Archived