💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Gaga release an album this year?

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

She has potential to do so based off her previous albums: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013. However I think its best for her next album to be in 2019-2020. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abramovic

She could release an Album but I think she wants to be an actress now. 

It hurts because I have the feeling that her next album will probably come in 2020.

:saladga:

Fashion Baby

She is going to quit music and become a full-time actress  :trollga:

HausOfMiklaus
On 24/06/2017 at 9:20 AM, ArtGagaPop said:

Stop it you little delulu:poot:, Gaga is an actress now, the only album we will have before 2020 is ASIB soundtrack :selena:

The sad truth is that this is such a strong possibility. :selena:

Gagasince08

I actually love how she surprises us with her music. We don't expect anything after awhile and then BAM! New single and new album PLUS a world tour. That woman is all about performing though so it could take awhile for her next album. 

Andrea

Bordeciel

I really feel like she could surprise us... I mean, at the beginning of a career she was releasing great music every year

Smother Em Eh
On 6/24/2017 at 1:20 AM, ArtGagaPop said:

Stop it you little delulu:poot:, Gaga is an actress now, the only album we will have before 2020 is ASIB soundtrack :selena:

If only it was sooner though.....

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Miguel blas

I highly doubt it she should tho to redeem herself from the country mess that is Joanne but next album probably won’t be out till 2035 😂😂

gagarox

would love a surprise drop from her to capitalize off the superbowl success.... 

StJames

I doubt it.... we just have to go through another 2/3 year break agonisingly waiting for a new album. This is the worst time for me as a fan personally when it all goes super quiet and everything she does certain fans reeeaaaaacccchhhhh for info that just isn't there. 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Archived