Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Cox: "I've had all my fillers dissolved"

yxi

Featured Posts

cox.jpg
Courtney Cox in 2015, left, and in 2017, right

"I’ve had all my fillers dissolved. I feel better because I look like myself," she told New Beauty magazine.

"I think that I now look more like the person that I was (before adjustments). I hope I do."

Cox admitted part of the problem was accepting that gravity would eventually take its toll as she got older, but she is trying embrace a more natural approach to the ageing process.

"Things are going to change. Everything's going to drop. I was trying to make it not drop, but that made me look fake," she added.

"The next thing you know, you're layered and layered. You have no idea because it's gradual until you go, 'Oh, s***, this doesn't look right.'"

"You need movement in your face, especially if you have thin skin like I do. Those aren’t wrinkles, they’re smile lines. I’ve had to learn to embrace movement and realize that fillers are not my friend."

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/courteney-cox-ive-had-all-my-fillers-dissolved-they-made-me-look-fake-35858411.html

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

I already know where this thread is going

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Gaga...you hear that girl? :pray: 

Spoiler

jk lol. Keep doing you. 

2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I already know where this thread is going

you guessed it :poot: 

MarryTheAngel
12 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

Take notes Gaga.

8 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

damn, she really looks way better 

OMG :toofunny:

xoxo Craig

She looks like Madonna on the left:sharon:

OT: Gaga, PLEASE take note!! You look better with out it:whitney:

End Racism Now

Haroon

If I hadn't seen the picture on the right then it would've taken me longer to recognise her as Courtney Cox :O I'm glad that she feels better :nick: Although I don't think anyone should be bashed for using fillers and botox and whatever else, if they want to do it then that's their choice. Like whether it looks natural or it's clear that they've had it done, so what? If they're happy with it then that's what matters :shrug: 

JR Gg

I almost thought the title was Courtney Cox: " I've Had All My Fillers From Epione". 

Mess. :selena: Gags remove your fillers please I love you but you look like a skull with those cheekbones :laughga:

Bette Davis

Hmmm makes me think of someone else.. :selena:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Slayer

That's great of her to admit she was wrong and made herself look fake and weird. She looks exactly how she should look now: like a very attractive, older Courteney Cox.

The funny thing is, without the fillers she doesn't look anywhere close to 53. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived