Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfect Illusion was Supposed to be at Coachella

lgaga1fan

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

MJH was a fan favorite, not Donatella :toofunny:

I think PI is really hard to perform live, that's why she avoids it. I hope she finds a way to include it at the tour that doesn't damages her voice.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BenG
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

MJH was a fan favorite, not Donatella :toofunny:

I think PI is really hard to perform live, that's why she avoids it. I hope she finds a way to include it at the tour that doesn't damages her voice.

shortened without key change would be good

9 minutes ago, BenG said:

shortened without key change would be good

UH I THINK THE **** NOT, the song is already super short and the key change is the best thing about the song 

KjkdCz1.png

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I'm good with the Coachella setlist. However that would've been a good platform for PI, MTN, and DIC to be performed. :grr:

BenG
52 minutes ago, Red said:

UH I THINK THE **** NOT, the song is already super short and the key change is the best thing about the song 

KjkdCz1.png

about the song, not the live performance :trollga: 

1 minute ago, BenG said:

about the song, not the live performance :trollga: 

Every time she did the key change live she ****ing slayed. Come on, Gaga is a professional singer and she has been singing forever, she knows what she can do and what she can't do and she would never record a song she isn't able to sing live. She has her reasons to not perform Perfect Illusion and its being hard to sing live isn't one of them.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Stef

Gaga is the only entertainment act to ever frustrate me oh my god 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef

The instrumental of this ****ing song shakes me to my actual core every singe time. One of her best instrumentals ever tbh :giveup: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

hausofcy

I was more bummed that she didn't do paparazzi tbh. At least PI will be on the JWT for sure

🇯🇵

AlexanderMagno

Perfect Illusion was a perfect song for the Coachella :madge: but oh well,what's new

Fernster7

Thank God talent won. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Miel

Do we know as to why she didn't perform some songs that were apparently confirmed at sound check?

Unless she sound checks some songs just for funsies, idk

3 points in and ready for more

Poissonche
8 hours ago, hausofcy said:

I was more bummed that she didn't do paparazzi tbh. At least PI will be on the JWT for sure

I think she'll probably do Paparazzi on tour, since it's one of her songs that is still played on the radio, thus more remembered by the GP, so she did LoveGame at Coachella instead. Or maybe I wrong.

I really hope too that she'll do Perfect Illusion, I thought the few performances we got were good, minus the first Dive Bar, and it was microphone issues, not singing issues, but oh well. She'll do whatever she wants, and if that's not performing the lead single and best song from the album she's touring for, it's her choice.

Spoiler

but plz perform it girl even if I'm not coming I wanna know that this song is not dying.

AndyDWUW

Lmao, I stay unbothered about PI :lolly:

DWUW would've been awesome though

Archived