Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfect Illusion was Supposed to be at Coachella

lgaga1fan

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan

I'd put a rumor tag if I was smart enough to find it.

Dont know if this is real but it has me shaking tbh. Whyd she remove ittttt. :giveup:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagarox

as long as she performs it at tour its fine. We will have 60 perfect illusion performances by december :giveup:

Duella Dvil

Mad that we got 3 songs from Joanne at Coachella and like........... 6 nonsingles from the other albums? Like I love Venus, Sexxx Dreams, Teeth, Speechless and Scheiße

But DIC and Hey girl are yet to have been performed and PERFECT ILLUSION DESERVED THAT MOMENT TO SHINE WAY MORE THAN A-YO

www.instagram.com/theduella666

drinkmytears
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Mad that we got 3 songs from Joanne at Coachella and like........... 6 nonsingles from the other albums? Like I love Venus, Sexxx Dreams, Teeth, Speechless and Scheiße

But DIC and Hey girl are yet to have been performed and PERFECT ILLUSION DESERVED THAT MOMENT TO SHINE WAY MORE THAN A-YO

I'm sure she's saving Dancing In Circles for the tour, just like she has in the past with other fan favorites like Bloody Mary, Donatella, etc... 

As for the non singles from past albums, Coachella was meant to be a special show. A set where she could play whatever she wanted. In fact, and I don't have receipts, but her contract even stated it had to be a one-off, special show that would be different from the tour. 

She did those old songs to please us, and the hits to please the GP at Coachella. For the tour we will have the whole Joanne album, like she always does (except maybe 1 or 2) 

That's cary! both Perfect Illusion and DWUW would of fit the Coachella vibe so well :( 

itsjustlucarifc

I WAS SO ****ING MAD! The music video for "Perfect Illusion" is literally SET in a desert! >:(

TimisaMonster

She must really hate the song huh? Not that it's bad...probably the message is too fresh for her?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley
1 hour ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Coachella was supposed to be different from other shows. She did tons of festivals in the past and they mostly included Alejandro, Telephone, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, Born This Way, Paparazzi so I'm glad she tried to include her album cuts like Teeth, Sexxx Dreams, Venus, Speechless, ScheiBe.

But yes Perfect Illusion, the lead single from her latest album, got ignored at both the Superbowl and Coachella was unfathomable. :toofunny:

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I'm sure she's saving Dancing In Circles for the tour, just like she has in the past with other fan favorites like Bloody Mary, Donatella, etc... 

As for the non singles from past albums, Coachella was meant to be a special show. A set where she could play whatever she wanted. In fact, and I don't have receipts, but her contract even stated it had to be a one-off, special show that would be different from the tour. 

She did those old songs to please us, and the hits to please the GP at Coachella. For the tour we will have the whole Joanne album, like she always does (except maybe 1 or 2) 

Nicki-Minaj-Judging-You-1.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

BenG

Oh well not a fan of the live performances (studio version) so far anyway

g0rl she soundchecked several songs that didn't make it to the show, even Marry the Night :selena: 

Archived