💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Another The Fame Monster or Born This Way?

JR Gg

New Fame Monster or Born This Way  

56 members have voted

1. 1. TFM or BTW?

Featured Posts

JR Gg

So... I've been wondering, if Gags was in the right mood to restart her pop imperial, would you rather her start with a NEW TFM or a NEW BTW? Sonically, I prefer pop perfection aka. TFM. Discuss hunties. :selena:

This is so difficult because I have learned to appreciate BTW album tracks lately and I find the lyrics to be genius. However TFM is just...literally pop perfection. So I guess I will say TFM.

GaGaAst

I prefer BTW, AKA her best album. Should contain MTN which should br released as single and straight to #1 BB100. Justice for MTN. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

n0ne

BTW but with dark funk and disco this time instead of rock and electronic elements :pray:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

HOTNebraskaGuy

Something new. RnB Disco Hip Hop Pop Jazz Punk Rock :selena:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

bloody g

I'd like something new musically, but TFM visuals slayed :giveup:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

TFM hands down - its timeless , perfect pop 

i feel like as iconic as it is born this way is really stuck in its own era sonically

Irrelevant

Nah, I want an era similar to The Fame, not musically, but the overall disco vibe :hor:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

TheCureinMalibu

I would like some RnB vibes and some Soul vibes tho.

Cause we all know Gaga is a versatile artist :poot:

Born To Slay

I'd say TFM, The Fame Monster is a great pop album but Born This Way feels like a period of time, I don't think it could possibly be redone. The Fame Monster would be hard to redo because of its high quality but it'd be possible to do it. 

Brunette

inb4 "ugh what don't you understand - i don't want another BTW/tfm... those eras were flawless and nothing can ever compare ."\someone getting offended for no reason/etc. 

gabeoz

How could you make us choose :excuseu: I wanna mix of TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP, that would be pure perfection.

Archived