Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

My Miss You More-Katy Perry Cover

Featured Posts

Go watch my cover of Katy's Miss You More from Witness, one of my fave song from the album, If you liked it give it a thumbs and subscribe:D

Robagaga

Hi Kosh!

I have been singing for a while and I want to say first of all congrats for being brave enough to put yourself out there! It takes a lot of courage to do that and kudos to you for doing it, even though I have been singing for a while I don't have that courage and I can only respect you for that!

I think you have a very nice grain of voice! It is pretty unique and interesting! However you still are having quite a few technical difficulties leading you to have a few offtune and pitchy moments. Thats fine! No one is perfect from the get go! 

I would recommend to maybe try and take vocal classes! You need someone to show you the right techniques to be able to hit the notes you want to hit and to be able to be on tune as much as possible! You have everything else you need! The courage and an interesting grain of voice! You just need to control all of that!

Can I also ask how old you are? If you are under 18 your voice is still going to go through a lot of changes get ready! Hahhahaha

Tough times are ahead!

I hope you can take my advice and the constructive criticism of an anonymous ggd user hahahah. 

Good luck with everything!

:kara:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

Hi Kosh!

I have been singing for a while and I want to say first of all congrats for being brave enough to put yourself out there! It takes a lot of courage to do that and kudos to you for doing it, even though I have been singing for a while I don't have that courage and I can only respect you for that!

I think you have a very nice grain of voice! It is pretty unique and interesting! However you still are having quite a few technical difficulties leading you to have a few offtune and pitchy moments. Thats fine! No one is perfect from the get go! 

I would recommend to maybe try and take vocal classes! You need someone to show you the right techniques to be able to hit the notes you want to hit and to be able to be on tune as much as possible! You have everything else you need! The courage and an interesting grain of voice! You just need to control all of that!

Can I also ask how old you are? If you are under 18 your voice is still going to go through a lot of changes get ready! Hahhahaha

Tough times are ahead!

I hope you can take my advice and the constructive criticism of an anonymous ggd user hahahah. 

Good luck with everything!

:kara:

Thank you for this. I appreciate it so much. I'm 15 and yes i'm still working out my vocal technicalities since I'm still beginning to polish it, i would love to have a vocal coach and probably gonna ask my parents to get me one, but i think for now, YouTube/Internet learning would also work pretty fine, Thank you for your advice, i would absolutely take your words to keep improving:hug:

Go watch my cover of Katy's Miss You More from Witness, one of my fave song from the album, If you liked it give it a thumbs and subscribe:D

On 6/25/2017 at 9:29 AM, millerkrause said:

Very very pitchy... please continue trying! 

How exactly? Will you pin point it and give me some tips? I thought i did kinda good:sweat:

Archived